Taking a Provider to a SDC travel event

Was wondering if any of the guys have taken a provider to a SDC travel event? Have done the long weekend getaway to Desire RM and Desire Pearl with a Provider and it was great. But was wondering if anyone has done one of the week long cruises or long weekend SDC trips....wondering if the likelihood of issues from the majority of the crowd being in LTR is a hindrance. Also, is a week simply too long for the type of association represented by the hobby?

Thoughts? Insights?

Horror stories?

Pure awesomeness?
Don't have the ability to go on an extended outing, but most sessions with providers take place at swingers clubs. For about the cost of a cheap motel, we can enjoy far better accommodations with lots more to do. The ladies almost always want to say longer because they are having fun. Every one I take always asks to go again and is happy with a one hour donation. Its a win/win
  • Go4it
  • 08-13-2017, 11:57 PM
Are you willing to pay for all the sessions she could have had if she had stayed at home?
I am always willing to pay whatever rate we agree on in advance.

Many are ladies I have seen before but sometimes its a first meeting. Several new ones were enjoying themselves so much, they requested we stay for longer with no additional charge. Will you get the same? Extreme YMMV applies. But, I find the providers I select like being treated like people, not just a set of holes to put it in. And some respond to that respect I show them .

Anyway, be sure to set a rate for the outting and any ground rules for interaction with others both male and female.

One more thing. Never, ever, tell anyone she is a paid for date. Some in the lifestyle may not mind but most will. P4P is kind of the antithesis of swinging
I want to do this
No cruises though
I think the cruise thing would be fun, but I can also see the potential for problems.
Unless you know a provider REAL well, a cruise could be the worst experience of both your lives
I've done a four day business "road trip." The guy was really sweet and wanted me to have fun. I would say allow her time to herself. Maybe book her a massage or bring bubble bath supplies.

Be prepared to pay a daily rate. I've had SO many gents ask if simply paying for the trip is enough: the answer is NO. This isn't match.com ;-)