Summer Secrets

Summer Secrets needs to go back to bbbj
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2017, 10:12 AM
214_TX needs to go back to living with his mommy.He ain't ready for the outside world.
Nice one ~Ze~.. Lol...

214_TX - After 30 + reviews, I guess - you should know by now that - what an individual offers is his/her choice. If you are happy, go for it, else just pass on.. !! Lol..

214_TX needs to go back to living with his mommy.He ain't ready for the outside world. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I wasn't even aware she was cbj only haha
But then again I've nvr seen her. >.<
Since when is she CBJ?
Since when is she CBJ? Originally Posted by Dr Olney
Maybe when it dictates???

When it dick-tates like shit !!

BA dum Tssss

CBJ = One less STD risk to care about.
  • MW76
  • 10-13-2017, 07:05 PM
CBJ = One less STD risk to care about. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Why hobby at all if you're that paranoid. I'm surprised you don't spray all of your clients down head to toe with betadine and then wrap their bodies with saran wrap before the session starts. Sheesh!
Why hobby at all if you're that paranoid. I'm surprised you don't spray all of your clients down head to toe with betadine and then wrap their bodies with saran wrap before the session starts. Sheesh! Originally Posted by MW76
Wanting to have safer sex is paranoia?
  • MW76
  • 10-13-2017, 07:13 PM
Wanting to have safer sex is paranoia? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Yes Adrienne, cbj is paranoia.
Yes Adrienne, cbj is paranoia. Originally Posted by MW76
It's a preference. BBBJ isn't for everyone.
  • MW76
  • 10-13-2017, 07:24 PM
It's a preference. BBBJ isn't for everyone. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
What you call preference is what most everyone on this site calls paranoia. But diversity is what makes this site great. Paranoias add a little flavor to this site.
spray all of your clients down head to toe with betadine and then wrap their bodies with saran wrap before the session starts. Sheesh! Originally Posted by MW76
Yes, and some clients even pay extra for this kind of service. Willingly!

ijs
Did you really have to start a thread about this?

Let the girl do what she is comfortable with. If you want more than what she offers, go somewhere else. Plenty of options in this market.

Ugh...
Another troll.

Wait, 214 sounds like steve and like mw76...

You got another handle?

Man, how many handles do you have?