What's up with those Asian BP girls that say: Call only.... Text only... "Anywhere out to you"?

I normally just use BP for AMP, but sometimes I'll get curious and browse the providers.

A lot of them have ads with Asian girls telling you to call one number, or text to a different number.

These ads always ping my red flag alert. Probably for good reason. Anybody know what the deal with these ads are?
Love long time!
Years ago, think I "heard" cash and dash scheme
Sum ting wong? Wei weiiiii wong!!! Haiyaaa
I normally just use BP for AMP, but sometimes I'll get curious and browse the providers.

A lot of them have ads with Asian girls telling you to call one number, or text to a different number.

These ads always ping my red flag alert. Probably for good reason. Anybody know what the deal with these ads are? Originally Posted by Samhyde
Samhyde, you'd probably get more response from the co-ed forum, this forum is for welcoming new members.
Moved to coed.
Thanks Admiral Giggle
I have been wondering about those too. One thing I am pretty sure of though is that the girl that rings your doorbell will not be the one in the pic.
I have been wondering about those too. One thing I am pretty sure of though is that the girl that rings your doorbell will not be the one in the pic. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Also not the person you called or texted.
I have been wondering about those too. One thing I am pretty sure of though is that the girl that rings your doorbell will not be the one in the pic. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Whaaa? You don't say? What could possibly go wrong inviting someone from an ad rag, that you have never met, know nothing about, probably speaks limited English, and looks underage (even if she is 40), to your home or hotel?