I know I'm supposed to ignore it

Guys,

I realize I am don't have the body type that everyone prefers, but there is obviously a market for someone like me. I take new pics every few months and I ONLY use photoshop to blur my face. I have even posted totally nude photos to give more of an acurate view of what I look like. If you don't want a big girl that charges $300 an hour, please don't contact me. I make it clear before each date that I am a big girl. 99.9% of the gents I see totally get that and don't care. They like my attitude and services. I attend meet and greets so you can see me up close and personal. I am not trying to hide anything. Is there anyone on this board who isn't perfectly clear about my size? Guys are too polite to say it, but I might be considered BBW. If you like spinners, stay away.

There is nothing right about texting a provider for a second session within two weeks, requesting a quickie, and retaliating with a negative review within ten minutes when you don't get the answer you wanted. I don't do quickies, I am GFE. If your experience is negative, why contact me for a second session at all? Where was your negative review a week ago?

Stop the haggling, please. There is plenty of young, hot, inexpensive, fun stuff out there. Have fun hobbying, guys.
Nothing wrong with your body type, it takes all kinds and everyone has their preference. As long as you are honest and up front about what you are and have to offer you owe no one an explanation. If you are not the type someone prefers and you have been open and honest but they didn't do their homework then it falls on them. What many ladies don't understand is that honesty will make you more money than misleading will. I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to with this post so I am not pointing fingers at anyone, but the advice to all is still solid.

My height and weight are no longer proportional(old fart here) and if a provider would rather not see me that is their choice and perfectly reasonable. However I would rather them be honest than give me the run around. Same goes with hobbyists. Honesty and integrity from both sides makes the experience better for everyone. Same goes with NC/NS, I mean come on everyone show a little respect. This is a two sided proposition that should work for both sides. A little research, respect and consideration could make a lot of the problems we see disappear completely.

Sorry for the rant, it's a Jose Cuervo night, the boss has been mean lately!
Right on the money TT, it seems the hobby is not as it was. A little respect and condideration goes a long way.

Heidilynn, don't let those few ruin your day. It is a fault in thier character and is not a reflection of who you are. So ignore the a**holes.
Nothing wrong with your body type, it takes all kinds and everyone has their preference. As long as you are honest and up front about what you are and have to offer you owe no one an explanation. If you are not the type someone prefers and you have been open and honest but they didn't do their homework then it falls on them. What many ladies don't understand is that honesty will make you more money than misleading will. I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to with this post so I am not pointing fingers at anyone, but the advice to all is still solid.

My height and weight are no longer proportional(old fart here) and if a provider would rather not see me that is their choice and perfectly reasonable. However I would rather them be honest than give me the run around. Same goes with hobbyists. Honesty and integrity from both sides makes the experience better for everyone. Same goes with NC/NS, I mean come on everyone show a little respect. This is a two sided proposition that should work for both sides. A little research, respect and consideration could make a lot of the problems we see disappear completely.

Sorry for the rant, it's a Jose Cuervo night, the boss has been mean lately! Originally Posted by TwistedTiger

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=219336

I think this is what this thread is about.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Heidilynn's showcase profile w/photos, clearly states her size at 5' 3" and 165lbs

If a guy is surprised after reading clear print.... he has ZERO reason to complain.... except for a possible poor education!!

It appears Tommy504 has other issues.... especially if he had just seen her recently, and wanted more!
Thanks guys. Cheers tiger.