Clothed is sometimes sexier than naked

Maybe I'm just weird, but there are outfits which I think I just plan sexier, and more provocative, then a naked woman.

Thoughts?
I agree.
Absolutely. The tease is sexy AF.
Button up shirt unbuttoned
I always wanted to hear suitors opinions on this ��
Button up shirt unbuttoned Originally Posted by cmore197474
I’ve always liked women in my button up shirt unbuttoned and watching her stroll around...
Tight jeans and a crop top... Open the door wearing that!!
Plaid pleated mini skirt and a long sleeve white button down shirt, three button unbuttoned and the front tails tied together with a little skin showing...I had a mistress who had her Catholic high schoolgirl uniform that she still fit into and that was sexy as hell. She told me how the girls used to roll up the waistband when they were not in school and roll it down when they got there. I had to see it, so she put them on and wore them several times after that. Had a fall, winter and spring color. Not thinking she was young and underage, it was just damn sexy...
Tight jeans and a crop top... Open the door wearing that!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Exactly,
One of my favs does that.
And she has DDDs that fill the top.
When I was 18 I used to pick up my cousin and her school mates at Catholic School in Raytown. That was one of the Hottest times of my life. Also the White button up shirt is sexy as hell to.
I remember that school girl look. Right up there with the cheerleaders and those sweaters. When they bent over,the weight of the sweater would drop down so you could see everything underneath it.

I like the pencil skirt look with the white blouse. Add sheer black thigh highs and some high heels to finish the look.
the tease of side/under boob is great. I remember thinking back when I was a kid in Wichita going to the water park there and thinking how little was between me the girls under their swimsuits.

I'd rather be greeted at the door in either some skintight club wear that can barely over the goods, or something baggy/loose that does the same thing. Then watching it be peeled off to exposure the treat underneath.

Just a thought I've had for ages I wanted to bounce off the group.
I remember that school girl look. Right up there with the cheerleaders and those sweaters. When they bent over,the weight of the sweater would drop down so you could see everything underneath it.

I like the pencil skirt look with the white blouse. Add sheer black thigh highs and some high heels to finish the look. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Hey TailHooked, stop it!

Just reading about this stuff is causing a rise in my blue jeans.

Hell leggings make me build a tent

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

seduction is in the clothing!!

I luv women wearing tight white wifebeaters n daisy dukes...mmmmm yummmm look!

I also love seeing a gal in a mans button up dress shirt with a pushup bra underneath!