Sharing Vienam Experience

Went to Hanoi, and plenty of Hooks hanging around bars in old quarters, but generally older looking. Shouldn't be hard to spot. Nothing spectacular that I found. Then went to saigon. Wanted more"efficient" way of getting a load off. Stumble upon Wechat app, with search people near by. Apparently, this is the easy way to find a whore in saigon. As previous post suggests, it is illegal for a Vmese girl to go to a hotel room with a white guy, so both times, I asked to meet in the short time hotels. I only pay 200,000 Dongs for one hour. The girls cost another 1,000,000 dongs, but will aggressively am for a 200,000 doing tip. So all in all. Will set you back less than $70. While the girls that come to meet you will probably not look like the girls in wechat, they are sim pretty good looking. I'd give both a 7. Tits were tiny, but I think that's just the way they are built. They are almost all spinners, weighing 90 to 100 lbs. Negotiate the rate before agree on going. Only bring enough money to cover the agreed upon price and taxi fare and possible tips if you feel like it. Don't bring any other valuables not passport. They probably won't steal from you, but is better to be safe than sorry. The short term rooms are not that nice, but you are only staying for am hour, so who cares. The girl will recommend one that she uses, so don't worry about not knowing where to go. Happy hunting!
I always carry a copy of my passport in VN because you'll be harassed to no end and possibly taken in if you're caught without by a cop who's having a bad day.
Nothing 200,000 dong can't resolve
..it is illegal for a Vmese girl to go to a hotel room with a white guy.. Originally Posted by johndoe1979
Holy crap. What kind of retardation is that?!?!?! Complete buzz kill for
my upcoming visit. May have to change ticket to Thailand or Kuala Lumpur.
Glad I read this thread before leaving.
Glad I read this thread before leaving. Originally Posted by brwillis
Shit, if you're not married you're not supposed to stay in the room together.
Last time I went my girlfriend and I had to get separate rooms.
We're both Vietnamese by the way.
Glad I read this thread before leaving. Originally Posted by brwillis
~many hotels look the other way or the lady will have her own room to go to. You may have to pay several thousand dong extra but dongs are cheap.