No Malarkey!!!!!!

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ng-pool-story/

WTF is he talking about???? Sounds like malarkey to me! Pretty creepy malarkey.
He’s dead meat.
Joe Biden’s Foot-in-Mouth Disease Was Working Overtime at the Atlanta Democratic Debate

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ack-community/

Cory Booker hit him with a snappy line, but the former vice president did not handle things well.

In the pantheon of presidential debate clown show moments, nothing will ever measure up to Donald Trump's no-problem hands. But Joe Biden was determined to make his mark Wednesday night in Atlanta. He started off a bit rocky, with a couple moments in his opening answer where he seemed to short-circuit a bit. Then the ex-VP settled down well enough as the proceedings mellowed out into Very Civil Discourse. He spoke with some authority on foreign policy. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders demanded that Democrats take on insurance and drug companies and then incredibly worked in a discussion of Palestinian youth unemployment. Pete Buttigieg started rattling off answers he clearly practiced extensively in front of the mirror. All was well.

But then they got to a discussion of combatting domestic violence, which should have been comfortable enough ground for Biden. He did, as he said, help craft the original Violence Against Women Act. But at some point in his answer, Biden lost his way. Like, really lost it, in quite a big way. He said there's no situation where "a man has a right to raise a hand in anger against a woman other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs." Then he said we have to "punch at" the problem.
Joe Biden says it's okay to hit a woman in self defense and then closes by saying we need to PUNCH the culture that encourages punching women.

Harris and Sanders are having the hardest time hiding their laughter literally right next to him. pic.twitter.com/qKhTs7PsYI
— Caleb Hull 🎅🏻🎁 (@CalebJHull) November 21, 2019
That was nothing, though. The main event was still to come, albeit because Cory Booker decided to take a turn attacking him over his position on legalizing weed.
Sen. Booker on fmr. VP Biden's recent comments on the legalization of marijuana: "I thought you might have been high when you said it" #DemDebate pic.twitter.com/dQf55njB66
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) November 21, 2019
It does seem that Biden has supported decriminalizing marijuana for some time, but that's really taking a back seat at this point. "I come out of that Obama coalition," he said. "I come out of the black community, in terms of my support." Then he claimed he had the support of "the only African-American woman elected to the U.S. Senate," which is not true, and which Booker and Kamala Harris pointed out readily. Harris, after all, is an African-American woman in the Senate who does not support Biden. Then he tried to salvage it with "the first!"

It was classic Biden foot-in-mouth disease, a hallmark of his three presidential runs, but it remains to be seen if any of this matters. Harris left a serious mark on Biden in the first debate, but it had no long-term effect. The former vice president had the support of half of black voters in a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, the crucial voting bloc in all-important South Carolina. His closest opponent, Bernie Sanders, had 16 percent. Maybe gaffes are just gaffes, particularly in the age of Trump.
What part of Joe is a Zombie are folks not getting.
What part of Joe is a Zombie are folks not getting. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It beats me. But we are talking about libtard voters here. They would vote for the guy in Weekend at Bernies if they thought he could beat Trump.
Biiiden is just a demented old guy ,,, best hope ,,, yeah okay
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 07:46 AM
Biden's dementia is worsening.

He will not survive 5 years - particularly in one of the most stressful jobs in the world.

Jill speaks for him
Pitiful!
but, a great fake front-runner to hold the place until the DNC can get H,,, nominated in 2020 DNC convention.
OH? So yous are a Doctor now, Captain America? I thought you were merely someone who calls people’s name-callers....LOLLING at you, 10-ply.
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 08:00 AM
My qualifications are irrelevant to those willfully blinded by the DPST narrative.

Further, i could care less regarding your opinion.

Biden is an elderly man in clear advancing dementia.

Yes - I can discuss political figure medical issues - that is within the rules.

So - show some evidence that Biden is intellectually intact, YR!!!
fool's errand - but YR will bite on it.
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 08:10 AM
My qualifications are irrelevant to those willfully blinded by the DPST narrative.

Further, i couldn't care less regarding your opinion.

Biden is an elderly man in clear advancing dementia.

Yes - I can discuss political figure medical issues - that is within the rules.

So - show some evidence that Biden is intellectually intact, YR!!!
fool's errand - but YR will bite on it. Originally Posted by oeb11
sorry I just had to fix that for you
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 08:51 AM
Thank you , Sir
There is some debate about that phrase turn- as two negatives cancel and make a positive - indicating One does care about an opinion.

Probably better written as _ "I care not of your opinion."
I do value your opinions - You are invariably well thought out.

Not to be argumentative about a turn of phrase - we all understand the meaning.

Thank You, sir!
Awwwww, perhaps you can get Joe Biden to suck on your finger so you can be a better fake Canuck.

OH? So yous are a Doctor now, Captain America? I thought you were merely someone who calls people’s name-callers....LOLLING at you, 10-ply. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It's imperative that the Dims keep Joe as a viable candidate until the impeachment proceedings hit the Senate. There's even less of a reason to have impeachment if Joe is out of the race. Creepy Uncle Joe will be out soon after that.
Thank you , Sir
There is some debate about that phrase turn- as two negatives cancel and make a positive - indicating One does care about an opinion.

Probably better written as _ "I care not of your opinion."
I do value your opinions - You are invariably well thought out.

Not to be argumentative about a turn of phrase - we all understand the meaning.

Thank You, sir! Originally Posted by oeb11
thank you kind sir

i've just always thought that if one says "I could care less" then there is an amount of care one still retains

but in your reflective wisdom I remain,

yours truly

nevergaveitathought