Sub to Dom.. the rabbit's got the gun

I'm a natural submissive, but I was gifted from the Gods with an amazing male sub. I was in Role Reversal shock at first.. most men I've had the pleasure of being intimate with preferred to have me at their mercy. I've whipped and pegged with the best of them, but I never imagined I'd have someone tell me to lose myself in his submission.

How exciting!

I've built a collection of props for my Dominatrix chest. I have some leather, flogs, cuffs, rope, low heat candles for wax, bondage gear for specific positions, etc. My dirty talk improved significantly.. though I do run out of sexy and catchy things to say off the top of my head. I've found this whole Dom thing is physically taxing at times. You have to do all the swinging, all the pumping, all the positioning, handle all the equipment.

Hey, I'm still new to this. It's fun being the one with the gavel. Sucks I didn't get this deep into it earlier. Now I have two roles I love passionately.
I began my journey as a submissive and it became clear that I am the Dominant. I will bottom for some activities that are relaxing and sensual, like rope, wax and knives. I prefer to give impact play. Mostly whips and hard implements. I find a perverse joy in sensory deprivation and violet wand.
And you are correct. It is a lot of work to be the Top!
I began my journey as a submissive and it became clear that I am the Dominant. I will bottom for some activities that are relaxing and sensual, like rope, wax and knives. I prefer to give impact play. Mostly whips and hard implements. I find a perverse joy in sensory deprivation and violet wand. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
You know what, I've been meaning to try more forms of sensory deprivation. I've been searching for ideas and may try them on my subbie tonight. I believe a blinfold, sour candy to hold in his cheek, and headphones with loud music of his choice will make for a great experience while I have my way with him. Hell, I want someone to try that on me too!
Tell us about your submissive side.....
You know what, I've been meaning to try more forms of sensory deprivation. I've been searching for ideas and may try them on my subbie tonight. I believe a blinfold, sour candy to hold in his cheek, and headphones with loud music of his choice will make for a great experience while I have my way with him. Hell, I want someone to try that on me too! Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
One form of sensory deprivation I like to do on girls, not receive, is mummification wrapping with industrial wrap. I'm a huge texture person and the soft flesh pulled tight with the wrap feels fantastic. Slowly teasing, the tearing into it while they are helpless. Then doing what I want to them till I tear them all loose and fuck them silly.
You can do the body and have muffs and eye covering. Or if they are brave and you bold wrap head and all with small tube ti breathe thru.
You are super cute by the way! I checked out your pics. I would love to wrap you.. Lucky sub.
I have had the pleasure of having the best masters a girl can ask for back in the day. I am now in my late 30's and am more selective on who I allow into my space.
The most memorable memory as a submissive was when I had nipple clamps with magnets on them, There were pieces of medal all over the floor and I had to pick them up using my chest while being caned. I would say that it is one of my best memories, but am more
of a sensual submissive these days. Sometimes I do crave a good flogging, I just have not found another in the hobby yet who can
do me the way I like it.

Now as a Dom, Last year I was able to have a Sub all night.
Without getting too graphic I would say that he I gave him a night he will never forget. Including a Golden Shower and made him lick it off the floor while I gave him a good spanking.
We had a counter Full of different sized Strap ons and
felt like I was in a toy store.
He was very open to anything I wanted to do,
I loved dressing the part too!

We had so much fun and didnt stop until we saw daylight!