How about them Buccos!!!!!!

Unfortunately I think u r now seeing how the season is going to go. The bucs are not good enough to get to a point of being playoff caliber. If they finish 500 it will be an achievement
Unfortunately I think u r now seeing how the season is going to go. The bucs are not good enough to get to a point of being playoff caliber. If they finish 500 it will be an achievement Originally Posted by chizzy
I picked 83 wins. I’m sticking with it. Baseball is a game of ups and downs. We’ll see.
  • Devo
  • 04-21-2024, 12:13 PM
I picked 83 wins. I’m sticking with it. Baseball is a game of ups and downs. We’ll see. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeahbut........

This is Shittsburgh baseball, and we have what? 30 years of past perfomances to look back upon with what?

I rewatch the 76 Bad News Bears at least once a year, with hope, but.

Does KDKA even carry Pirates baseball?

I don't think I can even watch the games on TV anymore.
Yeahbut........

This is Shittsburgh baseball, and we have what? 30 years of past perfomances to look back upon with what?

I rewatch the 76 Bad News Bears at least once a year, with hope, but.

Does KDKA even carry Pirates baseball?

I don't think I can even watch the games on TV anymore. Originally Posted by Devo
They’re on Sportsnet. They had a nice run from 2012/2015. They’re young. Skenes and Jones are two elite pitching talents. Time will tell.
... Arrrg! ... Hold yer barrack, lads! ... The season is not yet
a month old... Strike yer colours and be at the game tomorrow!
(Just try not to freeze yer arse off in the process)

... Crikey! ... If I owned a baseball club - I'd surely want
the name THE BREWERS! ... what could be better?!

"Yoe Ho-Ho and a bottle o' Rum!" ... ... ...

#### Salty
Bucs take the opener against the Brewers. Jones is really something. He breaks another record every time he pitches. Cutch with a tater and Cruz breaks out. Keep it going.
... Uh... "tater"?? ... But glad our lads Won! ...

#### Salty
Two in a row from the Brew Crew. Cutch leads off with another dinger and Falter has been faultless since his first start.
... Blimey! ... Done-in by the lack of late batting power.
But our lads are up to the challenge of taking 3 of 4!
"Afternoon Delight" on Thursday! ...

#### Salty
... Up and Down in the standings table... Time to sail west to plunder
and pillage Wins from the low bounders over San Francisco bay.

#### Salty
Cut Tellez. Bring up Gonzales and put Triolo at 1st
... Crikey! ... Our lads surely need to turn-around the losing
in short order! ... Let's get back onto the Winning Track today!

#### Salty
They fired the AA Batting coach who apparently brought K Bryan around in the second half last year but still employ the current Pirates batting coach. Why? I’m not to sure about Shelton these days either. Henry David doesn’t appear worthy of the 1 ,1,pick he was. Why must we suffer so
... Okay there! ... Back on the shores of the Allegheny.
Or is it the Ohio river?? ...
... It ain't the Mongo... Monongel... Monongahela - is it? ...

... Whatever the case - let's see our lads get-onto a WINNING streak!

#### Salty
Well, the youngsters are hitting a wall. They’ll come around. Skenes wil be here in a week.