Need help from the ladies

Love giving DATY, but need a tactful way of telling the lady that she could be fresher in that neighborhood. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Maybe babe take a shower. But really maybe just politely say hey lets take a shower before our appt that way you will know she washes and willl be tasty clean for ya
Point her in the direction of this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=rephresh+gel

Maybe just say, I really love spending time with you and don't want to stop coming to see you, but I was wondering if you might take a look at this, because maybe your pH is off or something else is wrong.

Or if you know her well enough, send her a box of the gel as a hint, or drop a box off on her front steps in a box. lol

But also, every time you go to see her, take a shower with her when you get there. Wash her up and down.. make it sexy and fun.
Get between her legs, go down, sniff loudly (2X), come up, and then look her straight in the eye with an expression of horror.

If she doesn't get it - It's time to find new kitty to lick or see a provider who truly love DATY because she will always keep it nice and fresh!
Get between her legs, go down, sniff loudly (2X), come up, and then look her straight in the eye with an expression of horror. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
CHICK IF YOU DON'T GO SOAP THAT ASS!....

But for real, I think that would cause all return visits to cease and desist. I'm not a DATYer, but if I did, and shit wasn't fresh, I'd be pissed.
I'm going to agree with Tara...suggest a shower together...I do when a guy isn't fresh...I hate the taste of must in my mouth. YUCK.

Now if it's just FOUL ( the vagina DOES have a natural odor, and shouldn't be horrid unless an infection is present) and to the point where you want to take her deep into the woods and shoot off her cooter, then just leave saying you don't believe you two are compatible.
  • jwood
  • 03-25-2014, 05:56 AM
Stick your finger in there and do the sniff test. If it doesn't smell good the put it up to her nose so she can smell it.
Get between her legs, go down, sniff loudly (2X), come up, and then look her straight in the eye with an expression of horror.

If she doesn't get it - It's time to find new kitty to lick or see a provider who truly love DATY because she will always keep it nice and fresh! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

^^^ ohhhhh myyyyy goooodnesss!! That's an awesome answer!
Also remember, if is smells like cologne, you better leave it alone!
:/ I'd be mortified if someone told me that mine smelled bad...

But luckily everytime someone goes down on me, I like to kiss them afterwards and taste myself. Always been good.