The List of Traits/Offerings You Look For..

I'm new to ECCIE and while there are more than a few providers that have captured my attention here, I've been sorting through reviews looking for offerings/traits that might make a provider my ATF one day.

Here are the ones that would make a provider and myself very compatible:

1.) Great personality; fun; genuinely enjoys the experience and makes sure I do, too.
2.) Hot bod; fit; preference is for larger breasts but that is not an absolute. Petite spinners and tall, leggy gals are equally sexy in my book! Blondes are especially hard for me to resist but I've met more than a few irresistible brunettes/redheads, too!
3.) Killer smile/eyes/face! I realize there are some providers that do not post pictures of their faces but I can usually find comments/remarks on that in a review.
4.) REALLY enjoys having me DATY and will have a few O's for me while I am doing so. Squirters are welcome!
5.) BBBJ....NQNS, or COF.
6.) Makes a GFE seem more like a PSE!

So...what are the things YOU look for in a provider?

Any tips, feedback for this newbie would be welcome.

Ladies....if you ace the list, get in touch!
Check on 1,2,3, 4.5(lose the daty-I dont eat strangers) and 5,
7) Fetish friendly, non ghetto, educated ebony ladies that meet items 1-4.5 and 5). I know this is pushing my luck but if they enjoy giving a young eager to serve white boy a spanking, or receiving one and are up the tollway they are hired....need a nice incall too. Thx
How about women who post 5 yr old photos? How about women who have gained about 50-100 lbs but neglect to mention that fact or update their photos? I have met women who did not even look like their photos. After a date I even called one back to confirm it was the person I had seen in the photos. How about when I inquire about her list of activites and she says "oh, is that still listed, I don't do that." or "that must be a mistake I did not mean to list that." Which usually means "management" listed it. Don't get me started on upselling. I guess it all boils down to misrepresentation. Or Truth In Advertising.
In order of importance...
cute
under 5'5" and hwp (petite)
full menu, including bbbj, daty and greek
reasonable, all-inclusive rates
prefer brunettes (especially Latinas), but not exclusively
She has a bubble butt and can suck start a B-52.
Is her taint worthy?
7) Fetish friendly, non ghetto, educated ebony ladies that meet items 1-4.5 and 5). I know this is pushing my luck but if they enjoy giving a young eager to serve white boy a spanking, or receiving one and are up the tollway they are hired....need a nice incall too. Thx Originally Posted by ftango4
My offer to spank your little white ass still stands.
...not a bad list...but my Numero Uno is TCB skills!

I don't care how hot she is...if she can't return a PM or email in a reasonable amount of time...and in some form of comprehensible English...I've already moved on!
A few things we don't like.

"Be careful with my hair and makeup, don't touch my head"
When a girl is more concerned about getting a little messy than
getting a repeat visit, time to move on.

A girl that doesn't know where she is located, can't give you
a usable address.

No IOP and/or detached attitude. I'm not married but you
could call that the SO experience I guess.

Dull, listless, mind somewhere else, going through the motions.

Things we like.

Lots of passion, eye contact, great skills, not worried about
getting messy, knows how to enjoy herself.

A girl that can switch back and fourth from sub to dom
with ease, she has mastered the greatest skill then.

A girl that is high energy but not spastic.

That ever so desirable combo of great TCB and BCD skills.

A girl that doesn't just talk about how great she is in ads
but can show you in person.

I should open a training center LOL
7) Fetish friendly, non ghetto, educated ebony ladies that meet items 1-4.5 and 5). I know this is pushing my luck but if they enjoy giving a young eager to serve white boy a spanking, or receiving one and are up the tollway they are hired....need a nice incall too. Thx Originally Posted by ftango4
1. From brushes to paddles...

2. Mizzou Tiger alumni (J-school)

3. evadamitaworld.tumblr.com
#5 is why I hobby.
Maybe I should come to Dallas....

How about women who post 5 yr old photos? How about women who have gained about 50-100 lbs but neglect to mention that fact or update their photos? I have met women who did not even look like their photos. After a date I even called one back to confirm it was the person I had seen in the photos. How about when I inquire about her list of activites and she says "oh, is that still listed, I don't do that." or "that must be a mistake I did not mean to list that." Which usually means "management" listed it. Don't get me started on upselling. I guess it all boils down to misrepresentation. Or Truth In Advertising. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Amen!

It gives the women a bad name who try their best to be Hot for you guys. Actually look like our pictures, and not upsell every time you take off a piece of clothing.

* I have gotten new boobs, and laser hair removal, to help enhance my clients experience of being able to have it all in one package! I am sure there will be more upgrades I will invest in as well, in the name of being as "Hot as I Possibly can!" lol

It is my choice to work out constantly and eat healthy to maintain the ideal body image, Its important to me personally. It is a bit of a "job" tracking calories and workout routines, but it pays off a lot in this field where we are pretty much paid to be Hot and have good "Skills" Bcd. Before some people try to say "oh you are bragging", no i am not, it does take hard work and dedication once you aren't a teen anymore to stay fit and thin as a woman.

I have been the same weight and same size 1 jeans since I can remember and I am proud of that, I cant wait to be 35-45 still a size 1! lol Its very nice to know that we have job security well into 35-45 years old. As long as I keep my body in tip-top shape

I know I give 110% every time all the time, and wont take an appointment if I feel I will not have enough time to present myself and my incall (if its an incall) in the pristine condition I feel is up to standard. I don't care if you are a regular, I still put the same amount of effort into cleaning, and putting together a sexy lingerie outfit Every single time.

This is not a post trying to knock anyone else I am just stating my own personal standards, as I can only speak on myself.

XoXo Mya Michelle
My offer to spank your little white ass still stands. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
PM sent....
You know what I want most in a provider?

My dick!