I'm done.

I'm done.
Does this mean something to the rest of us, or is it an inside thing?
  • Toyz
  • 05-24-2014, 11:52 PM
I'm done. Originally Posted by noperope512
Well you lasted a week, let no one say you gave up easily.
Well you lasted a week, let no one say you gave up easily. Originally Posted by Toyz
Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. Luke 19:42
FYI

You cant waste peoples time.
You have to go through the same routine that everyother man here has, first encounter may cost you but in the end it woulda been worth it. You not wanting to spend money to take that first plunge with a well known well liked provider that woulda gave you the go to most the providers on here if not all is a little funny to me, every man here has had to do something like that and your no better then any other guy.
Sorry you gave up but maybe just maybe this might be you own failure
Sweetheart, just modify your behavior. This is not match.com. You contact a lady when you are really interested in booking and have the available funds, not just because you want to make conversation. That tends to irritate a lot of ladies.
  • InU
  • 05-25-2014, 10:53 PM
I agree with the feedback provided. I am new to the hobby yet met two very sweet ladies in my first two weeks. So far so great :-) If you really want to experience this hobby, take a deep breath and try again.
Originally Posted by Schmafty
Puts a smile to my face every time I see that......
  • Oafer
  • 05-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Well you lasted a week, let no one say you gave up easily. Originally Posted by Toyz
Missed Toyz's witty repartee . . . well played sir
Thought I'd check in one last time to see if I needed to address any comments.

My OP is inside to a few, they know who they are.

For some providers, the learning curve is too steep, too short, and unfortunately not very forgiving. Makes it hard for a man to fix his mistakes. Seems as if there is not much room for "Oh, that's how it works. Okay, let me make it right and make it up to you".

I came in to explore this hobby, with misaligned expectations. No hard feelings on my end, just wish it were the same on the other.

Leaving now before I dig my hole any deeper, or burn any more bridges.

For the one who knows me: would appreciate if discretion is adhered to (no joke).
  • Toyz
  • 05-27-2014, 07:46 AM
It would not be Austin Eccie without a Monday (Tuesday in this case) drama thread.
Sounds like you had a bad experience (or two?). But don't give up. There are plenty of ladies who would probably treat you better than what you ran into.