How big of a deal is it

So I have done doubles with a couple of ladies and we always use a toy.....does it turn you guys on to use a toy or does it really matter?
Depends on the toy...

Strapon? Double dildo? Bullet?

More info please!
If it is slightly smaller than me... and one of you gasps and expresses concern because it is so big!.....

I can be OK with it!
For me..TOYS are fun!!! Saying that, in the real world it has messed me up a few times. Meaning the woman got more into the toys than me. That being said, toys were a new thing for the woman. They thought they were being out of control. I thought it was rated G. Point...Toys are fantastic....Toys don't make up for intimacy. They are an added plus ...My 2 cents..Oh yea then there is Toyz..I have no say in that I am sure he is fun lmao..!@##$
I have Toys in my trunk.......

There are times I think that Toyz should be in a trunk...... but that's another story altogether...
There are times I think that Toyz should be in a trunk...... but that's another story altogether...
LMAO
Me and my gf youngsexxxysam have done several doubles and they were wildly successful. Toys play a major role in our encounters. Mainly strap-on's but we keep a variety handy just in case. There's been a couple of times the gentleman requested a reversal of the 'traditional' role...those are fun, too
I doubt there's a single answer to this question. Just depends on what the guy prefers, so it's probably best just to ask before the session starts.
Eh. I've done many doubles and have never used toys. I'm very much anti-toys. Well, not really against them, I just don't use them in my personal life and therefore don't bring them into hobby time as they feel unnatural. So! Yeah. ::shrugs::
Jenn...I am glad I am not the only one. I will use one if we are watching each other get off but to use a toy while in the middle of action......I prefer to feel the throbbing thing inside of me.

As far as doubles go it is a given to use toys. I have a strap on as well as a double sided dildo that is so much fun to use.
Toys? Yes!

Jenn...I am glad I am not the only one. I will use one if we are watching each other get off but to use a toy while in the middle of action......I prefer to feel the throbbing thing inside of me. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I've been told that throbbing inside plus buzzing outside works pretty well!

As far as doubles go it is a given to use toys. I have a strap on as well as a double sided dildo that is so much fun to use. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Well, there goes my mental focus for the day.
  • Toyz
  • 05-27-2014, 08:25 AM
I have Toys in my trunk.......

There are times I think that Toyz should be in a trunk...... but that's another story altogether... Originally Posted by Whispers
But trolls should ALWAYS stay under their bridges.
Toys are fun to add even if one on one with the guy. adding a bullet along his shaft or taint....
Or adding a dildo for the illusion of DP.
Toys can be a lot of fun. And Toyz seems like he'd be a lot of fun (but not interested in testing the waters, laugh).
  • Loxly
  • 05-27-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm a "one and done" so far as dbls go but "Buzz' has joined in during some of the sessions I've had.

He doesn't get much play time however the ladies do appreciate his variable speeds and pulses as an added stimulation during the stroking.