Retired* I am leaving the hobby today... Thank you ALL!

I wish Yooouuuu ALL the best!
Had fun!
Goodbye, Dubie!
Best of Luck to You Babe!
I always liked your name
Well, I'm sorry to see you leave. Best of luck my dear.
Why don't you post a retirement prayer?
Why don't you post a retirement prayer? Originally Posted by pyramider
Wow Pyramider your not talking about Tants. I Think Doc may need to pray for you!
I'm sorry I haven't replied to texts or messages... And I'm overwhelmed at the love i feel from everyone! It brings me to tears and I wasn't ready to go either, so this is hard for me... But here it goes... I have lupus (sle) and I'm in my fifth year. What makes matters worse is I now have two tumors. AND I don't WANt pity... Please kNoW that I loved so many with my whole heart willingly... AND the smiles I created will last a lifetime! I am ALWAYS in your memories AND never far away. I AM honored to have been able to hold as many hearts and souls And bodies as I have and kNoW what true acceptance and surrender is. You all gave me the warm fuzziness i feel when I think about my life now. I came from sexual abuse true, BUT moving forward I found myself and my voice and gave back the skills I evolved from it and made it a happy experience to give to others. And sadness was replaced one by one with the smiles and Oohhhh yea the cum dumping of chemicals in the body is pure bliss! I really believe the pain relief of oxytocin kept me going all these years instead of the opiate "masking" Crap they dish out... I got relief from YOU ALL... AND I'll never be able to say thank you enough! I haven't dated in three years to be able to provide 24/7 for an opportunity to see one of you at any moment with the smiles and sighs of satisfaction and Meee healing too... I truly am at peace. I'm just not able to handle the physical side of things. My body is now failing me for the effort I need to make it all happen. If you DO want a chance for one last session let me kNoW... I May be able to keep up for a small amount of time (hh ONLY) cuz half ass ain't me... I'm either 100% or NOT at all... I'm sorry for leaving BUT I can't just give less than my ALL. Unless "my all" invokes a vision of a cutie that's bound and can't move... He he grrr ... I will respond to texts and messages as I CAN... Goodness gracious I don't WANt to say bye to sex yet! I'm gonna DO what I can... And let me kNoW if you wanna dump some feel better chemicals with me... I truly thank AND love you ALL! -omit stalker dude here- lmao I'm even laughing NOW thank you! The end-
Dubie Leighsa Marie!
It's ALL dubielicious to Meee!
take care honey!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't stay away long could I? I'm going to be around a bit longer! I have two months to go before I CAN fully retire it seems. I'm feeling better after ten days away, but I'm here for anyone who may want to see me still! I miss everyone!!!
Well there's an asterisk by retired for a reason. Heh
10 days is longer than I expected but rent is due this or the beginning of next week.
good luck !
You expected less than ten days? I'm happy to say that this is the first time I've EVER taken off in three years, BUT I also am dedicated more than most THAT is for sure! And rent wasn't the problem, BUT getting robbed by another provider didn't help my situation either! So, yes, I'm back outta necessity right now. But did I EVER want to leave to start with? Have a great day, I'm gonna fuck my worries away! Who's next?
Fuck your worries away - you need that in your sig line, that's great.

Absolutely nothing against you by my statement, but unsuccessful retirement threads pop up here more than NBA threads it seems. Best of luck, love your attitude and prayers for good health.
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2017, 04:02 PM
I love the fuck her worries away attitude, I would like to help get rid of your worries. I'm a nice guy like that
I'm Soooo happy to be back! I feel REALly good now! Thank you for ALL the kind words AND encouragement to get back on the horse 🐎! MY smile is big and bright... And that's BECAUSE of all of Yooouuuu! See you soon... I'll be around another two months (give or take)... Kisses!