Skylar Haze apologie

This is to let you guys know Skylar Haze sent me a apologie and offered to meet up or make a payment plan. I accepted her apologie but declined offers. She admitted she was wrong, good enough for me,don't need any further drama. I leave it to anyone reading this to make their own decisions about her services.
You're a good guy Pards! I hope the honey you want around here spreads a bit of sweetness your way. Best of luck to you on your next adventure.
You will do good in life !!! God Bless you !!

This is to let you guys know Skylar Haze sent me a apologie and offered to meet up or make a payment plan. I accepted her apologie but declined offers. She admitted she was wrong, good enough for me,don't need any further drama. I leave it to anyone reading this to make their own decisions about her services. Originally Posted by adcandy 1111
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2017, 02:09 PM
You're way too nice, she knows she should of gave you the $100 back, she still burned herself here but understand that you don't want any further drama. Thanks for the update OP
Thanks for the update.....still not going to see her.
Read the other alerts on her! This girl has issues. She will grab and run, make excuses for everything. She replies to the accusations... just pathetic
Moved here..its not an alert.
Thanks for the update.....still not going to see her. Originally Posted by gladius82
You're loss. Skyler Haze knows how to truly amaze.

Read the other alerts on her! This girl has issues. She will grab and run, make excuses for everything. She replies to the accusations... just pathetic Originally Posted by Chrisgang30
I think some of these "alerts" are clearly over exaggerated. And the fact that the poster said she apologized and offered to pay him back proves it.

As I said before, providers should be allowed to respond directly to reviews. If so it would clear all this stuff up fast.
^^^^^White Knight much?
^^^^^White Knight much? Originally Posted by StopShort
Calm down, it's "his" shtick.