Would you book an appointment with a mermaid?

So I have some spare time on my hands these days and I've been catching up on my reading. Seems as if there are mermaid classes being offered in Plano that have proven to be very successful.

Guess a lot of ladies wish to be mermaids. Or perhaps, males wish to discover the joys of being mermen?

I don't get it.

So I thought that I'd ask the sexy people in Dallas to help me out with this.

I've read oh what's the book? Odysseus. And I'm familiar with the Sirens, etc.

But how would an appointment with a mermaid go? I mean, how would you mate with a mermaid?

Does this appeal to any of you, males or females, out there?

If some cutie on Eccie wished to greet you wearing a mermaid tail/bottoms/fin, would that turn you on? Just thinking of the logistics of answering the door when the gentleman arrived, or offering him some water, seems out of the question.

Perhaps the idea of the mermaid/merman being somewhat immobile might provide a visceral thrill?

For the record, for myself, there is no intent to don a fin and go topless on some mermaid adventure. But all of this mermaid stuff (there was even a discount offer of classes on Groupon!) makes me wonder if this is now a "thing."

Thought to present this in Another Realm but I'd prefer to get the thoughts from the Dallas folks.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Mmmm

• ~Ze~
  • 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM
I looked into getting a proper mermaid tail made for me.
3k+. *cries*

https://www.finfolkproductions.com/c...e-mermaid-tail
Sounds like a very messy fetish session.

She wiggles around on top of bed lays her eggs(menses) on the bed and he stands over it jacking off to spray on the bed. True story...ick
  • L.A.
  • 05-02-2017, 12:16 PM
I have a foot fetish so no mermaids for me