To whom it may concern 😝🙃😉

Many, many have asked and for the first time in years, I have updated my showcase to my most recent photos! I have recently lost weight/toned up and I feel like a brand new woman! I hope y’all enjoy the updates and hope to see y’all all soon! Xoxoxo

Please check them out and let me know what y’all think <3
I liked your old photos but your new photos are phenomenal! You're so pretty and feminine, the kind of woman that most men dream about every night! If you offered an incall in far north dallas, I would have met you already! I still hope to meet you someday, just like I hope to meet Elektra and other providers who are located on the other side of the metroplex.

Thanks for adding face pics to your showcase too. They make it much easier for us guys to decide if we want to meet a lady or not. Especially when the face pics are lovely like yours.
You are one of the most beautiful ladies here. Great pics.
Love the new pictures and loved the old pictures too!!! 😁

Only reason I haven’t seen you is no incall and respect whatever the reason maybe as to why that is.

But I would be willing to bet maybe once a week could increase more business. Just my 2˘ not trying to be rude or anything of that matter.
Nice photos! I do check your ads on occasion in case you start offering incalls again somewhere south of the Trinity.
Very nice.
You look amazing girly!! I recently dropped about 15lbs I need to get some new pics taken myself. Keep up the good work beautiful.
You are a very beautiful young lady.....Your photos ROCK!!

Blessings,

M.M.
Beautiful! I hope you realize how pretty you are! Fantastic pictures!

xoxoxoxo,
LL
Very nice pics
  • 08-13-2019, 08:38 AM
Great job ladies, keep up the good work! I've been trying to lose 10 pounds for the last 10 years so it's no easy task. You all should be very proud of yourselves.

Congrats on a great accomplishment
Gorgeous!!! But your previous pictures were gorgeous too!
And she knows how to spell "y'all."
Beautiful! I hope you realize how pretty you are! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
LL, quit bragging about yourself
Super sexy! I don't do outcalls, but you have me re-thinking it