For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

As I make my way through different cities it surprises me that there a so many Caucasian men who have never had an intimate experience with a Chocolate/Ebony/Black woman. While some are chomping at the bit for an encounter, I've heard some of the following from others:

* Never had the opportunity

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women scare me sexually

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women are unapproachable

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women are too aggressive

* I don't have anything in common with Chocolate/Ebony/Black women

I know that we are all entitled to our personal preferences and opinions, but sometimes the reasons/justifications make me wonder.

I'm curious to hear from both those who have not been with Chocolate/Ebony/Black women and those who have.
Have not yet
Would luv to
But resurch shows they are not GFE
True GFE
Might be different for different guys, but for me it's simple. I'm just not attracted to ebony women, or even asian women for that matter. I can appreciate beauty and I can appreciate that a black woman or asian woman can be beautiful, but I'm just not attracted to them. Even an actress like Vivaca Fox, Beyonce, Vanessa Williams can be strikingly beautiful, but for some reason the attraction just isn't there.

Yes I've had sex with a black woman before in the swinger world, but when I am the consumer and I have to make a choice where to spend my money, my choice is going to be based on who attracts me the most. If a cute black chic wants a booty call, I'm not going to turn her down by any means, but choosing a black girl in a provider/client scenario isn't likely to happen.
Have not yet
Would luv to
But resurch shows they are not GFE
True GFE Originally Posted by piquant2009
I notice people have there own idea of a GFE........ But guess thats another topic
I had a wonderful overnight with Champagne Brown. Loved it! I also took an ebony lady with me on a long weekend trip. She was very much gfe! I enjoy beautiful women of any race. I guess everyone is different, but they were very sensual and open with me. YMMV. I could go into details, but that's in reviews.

I have preferences in looks, body shape, activities, attitude and more. But race is not an issue for me.
What is the saying "If's its pink on the inside, who cares"

Where are you doing your research? Just curious, last i checked i am GFE. But maybe somebody lied, maybe i lied, maybe everybody lied.....you mean to tell me that guy i was bumping tongues was not considered GFE.....OOPS

Comments like this almost makes want to shed a tiny tear.......or NOT
My first pleasant experience in hobbyland was with an AA girl, and damn was she hot! So I guess she's kind of set the standard for me, and she set the bar pretty high. She's now a HDH of sorts in another city. She was also my first GFE experience in hobbyland. As you can tell by my avatar, yes, I have an affinity for the hot, young AA girls. After giving it long and careful consideration, I think a girl of another ethnicity would have to be extremely hot for me to choose her over my fav AA girls. I of course understand the old adage "To each his own," however. But I'm happy!
I have, I've enjoyed, I will again. Who I see depends on the girl not the color of her skin.
A providers race is not a big issue for me. If she has a good attitude/sense of humor and offers GFE, then I'm all for it.
I love women, so to me, race is not an issue. The things I care about have to do with the individual and the services she may or may not provide. My experiences thus far with all providers have been excellent. But I took my time to do the research on each one. Of the AA providers, I've seen Jerzee Vegas and Playful Jade. Both lovely ladies provide wonderful services and I highly recommend them.
This white brotha from the waist down is down with the sistas!
Pleasure, Cicarra, and another lady who I think retired were all great visits. I've had the pleasure of Pleasure several times. Only the cruel reality of the economy prevents more adventures with these fine ladies as well as several great caucasion, hispanic and asian ladies I've met in the Hobby.

I really don't have a racial "prefernece"
I am writing this as I am drinking a Black and Tan.

I have seen one AA provider in my short hobby career and she won't be the last. I had a crush on a blck girl in high school and when the subject came up an elderly neighbor of mine, he was appauled.
I have seen a few. I honestly don't think I'll see another unless something amazing comes along. These ladies were very attentive, very into my pleasure, and basically forced me into a second bell. Their perfomances where above average in multiples ways and I am still saying that I probably won't see another one in the future.

Trav Man said it best; I'm just not really attracted to them as much as some other ladies. I would rather spend my money on something that I dream about. There are so many women that I haven't met yet, so my list is still long.
I'm not just color blind. I freaking BLIND. It all looks good in Braille.