Can Ya Hear Me Now???

OK. I'm really aggervated because I feel like this guy is just starting to F*&$ with my head.. I believe this is the 3rd time we've tried to schedule~yet something always comes up last minute.
Don't get me wrong.. the first time was totally my fault, I don't recall the second and now.. I gave him the addy to my new incall & gave him instructions as what to do when he arrived ((ie: don't park in drive way and come around to back door))
He was getting my text just fine until about 10 min ago.. "I'm goin go have to leave if I don't hear from you"..
I'm like.. WTF?!?
REALLY?! I'd call him, but if you know me~you know how lucky I am with phones and dont have the talking option..
URG.. I'm so frustrated..
Is it like cold feet or something.. ? I just don't get it.!!!
Vixen,

Darin, Sorry to hear that it happened to you. I am guessing you are just venting and not alerting?

We should never leave someone such as you hanging...

PPE
Call me, I'll come over.
some phone providers will fuck up text messages. i use to be on another provider and would get texts 24 hrs after the person sent them, it was fucking ridiculous. maybe thats what happened?
I have had seriously delayed texts. But this is probably a matter of cold feet. I guess he could be just playing with you, wasting your time and energy. I say, cut him loose. 3 strikes, you're out!

When I call you, we will meet. You're sexy, smart, beautiful (inside and out).
Damn shame I wasn't available to give you the "grudge fuck" you so desperately needed
Could your phone/cell service possibly be having trouble with texts? I know the couple times I'd tried to see you my texts seemed to bounce and/or not go through.

Either way, it's definitely frustrating for plans to fall through. I know it's gotta be harder for the ladies to make up for a lost session that it is for us to find a plan B. Hopefully the next guy to call will be more reliable/patient with phone trouble (as the case may be).
ive had that happen to me a lot lately it is frustrating, id never do that to anyone else and i would never want that to happen to any of the other ladies out there either. i agree sometimes phones go haywire and delay text's and stuff especially the cheaper hobby phones.
  • c.c.
  • 06-22-2010, 01:30 AM
I got on the wrong highway and got going in circles, then went right past her street, by miles. Eventually I showed up and Vixen didn't seem upset at all, and I am planning on going back. Now that I know exactly where to go and how to get there, I see no complications that would cause me to blunder that night too.