She fell asleep!

I booked an appointment the other night with a provider that whom shall remain nameless. When I arrived at the location at the scheduled time, no one answered the phone. After about 30 mins I gave up and went home. After I got home the provider texted me stating she had fallen alseep. Now, I know I was feeling frisky kind of late at night and a provider needs her sleep, but come on! Am I wrong for asking for a make up rate if I want to book this provider again? Or is it even worth my effort?

PS - my plan B could not book an appointment so it was a lonely night
Why not name her?
I haven't met this provider yet and wanted to give her a second chance, possibly before reviewing.
have you ever overslept and were late for work? or some other pertinent engagement? it happens to all of us one point or another and sometimes more than often. at least she contacted you and gave you a reason.

sometimes we just "charge it to the game". it happens and it will prolly happen again. so you went home and it was a lonely night, you know how many times CPI has gone home lonely???(j/k CPI)

SP Hunter calls the hobby or what his perception of the hobby, "all about the hunt" or something to that effect. will every time a hunter goes out, does he always get the game he sat out for? sometimes he goes home empty handed but probably learned something from the experience or still had fun because he might get his game the next time. or like a fisherman, he goes fishing, and still comes back empty handed even though he got a few nibbles.

now on the flip side, it would be cool of her if she offered it, and it would be good business for her to offer without you having to ask. she keeps this up, her business will start to dwindle whether you write an alert or review. IMO, this not alert worthy. and its cool you came here to ask. but, you could have asked a moderator via PM, or maybe a few moderators to get a consensus or even some veteran members privately and I can assure you they have been in your shoes. this is what we call "back channel".

now you have already gone public here, and what you write here publicly is read by other providers and just like hobbyists that steer clear of providers that have alerts or bad reviews, providers sometimes stay clear of hobbyist that they consider not worth doing business with. it works both ways. some ladies here will tell you not all money is good money.

but since you seem to be new or new here, they may cut you some slack just like sometimes we cut some slack to a hot ass looking provider despite the fact she has had a bad review or few.

take it for what its worth, and I hope in the end it works out for you and next time you dont have to go home lonely.
Thanks for the advice, I didn't want to over think this.
  • jfred
  • 06-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Rich, you actually gave this guy good advice.

When did you start doing that sort of thing?
Jfred, He remembered to take his meds...
Nah, he got a good night's sleep.
the best thing to do is get premium access and name her in the men's lounge. That way we can dogpile her in private.

Or go with Rich's advice.
At least she didn't go to sleep during the session.
Jfred, He remembered to take his meds... Originally Posted by DFK Hunter

actually I stopped taking the meds and now I can think much better, amazing how not being all medicated, how things become much more clearer, LOL.

jfred, you can PM me about your dilemma about hobby love and I think I have some good advice.
If she has one bit of sense to her she'll make it up to you either with a discount or extend a regular visit. Especially since you drove to her location.

If she doesn't make some sort of effort then take the money she would've gotten and spend it having gorilla-sex with your plan-B gal or any one of the hundreds of other ladies out there. I'm sure they won't mind.
Well, what time of the night was the scheduled appointment, and is she a 24/7 lady or did she make special arrangements to meet you at your requested time?

Meg
At least she didn't go to sleep during the session. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
I had one do that to me (combination of alcohol and...). I felt bad about just leaving and I couldn't lock the door behind me, so I just spent the night.
Why not name her? Originally Posted by friendlyguy77
Because that's a "drama queen" thing to do. LOL Providers aren't perfect, at least I know I'm not, and neither are hobbyists (except those I've seen....'-) ). Should we name every hobbyist who has been late or canceled at the last minute after we went to all the trouble to bathe for him, put on make-up and mess with our hair (all of which is very time consuming) drive over to our apt and get it ready for him, and then have done everything needed there in anticipation of his arrival? I have a feeling that would go over like a lead balloon....LOL

And wanting a discount....that would be great if SHE offered, however, how appalled would a gentleman be if he were asked to provide a cancellation fee every time something comes up, beyond his control, and he misses a scheduled appointment?

chit happens....this ain't the army or even the corporate world....ya gotta learn to roll with the flow.....relax and be accepting of others oopsies. Even the best reviewed ladies on this board have run across a snag or two that wasn't what they had planned. I could give tons of examples, but there's no point in that.

If at first ya don't succeed...try try again!!!!