New Phone Number....

I was also just letting everyone know that I do have a new phone number.
The reason:
Some idiot on craigslist has no life and decided to make a post about selling a xbox one that they won in a prize but can't claim taxes on it so it was a free give away with my telephone number.
So if the person was a hobbyist or just a random ignorant hater, TO HELL WITH YOU!!!
Lol you are not stopping my life and numbers are not hard to change these days!
But anywhooo... If you need me shoot me a pm. To all of my regulars I will text you soon with my new number!!
Aren't you the same chick a couple or more months ago wrote a thread flaming out on dudes for posting your phone # in their reviews and that you only give it out when an appointment was booked and not to be passed on in their posts or reviews?...Turned out shortly before all that you or your Manager had posted your phone in YOUR Houston ad if memory serves me correctly.

Thank you for the warning about Amazon and XBox lowlifes!
An FYI turns into an opportunity to be snide. I rue the day I become a grumpy old man.
An FYI turns into an opportunity to be snide. I rue the day I become a grumpy old man. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
LMAO Roger.Smith, I'm not THAT old and you've been a Grump & Grouch ever since you've been here, IMHO, but I for one, have appreciated and agreed with most of your posts. I simply don't feel the young lady should be taking potshots at Hobbyists for something she has no idea who is responsible for her personal life little Drama and this is the 2nd time she has done so regarding her Protect At All Costs phone number...Why not just text your new # to your regulars or whoever you want to have it and move on. Don't squeeze off a fully automatic weapon in a crowd or make accusations when you have no idea WHO THE FUCK created your personal drama.

Thanks for playing,

ManSlut
ManSlut...you just do not like women in general do you?. been treated badly in the past?
You really should try not thinking JPDM or looking into crystal balls...I love women and have wonderful relationships with women...You obviously don't know me very well if you have never read me defend a Lady who needed to be defended here...If I may suggest an old one that was about Jason Gideon physically abusing a lady about a year ago...But maybe if you reconnected with your Psychic Reader he or she can clue you in better about my social preferences (and it ain't dudes), but maybe you're a cheapass and prefer your crystal ball.
You really should try not thinking JPDM or looking into crystal balls...I love women and have wonderful relationships with women...You obviously don't know me very well if you have never read me defend a Lady who needed to be defended here...If I may suggest an old one that was about Jason Gideon physically abusing a lady about a year ago...But maybe if you reconnected with your Psychic Reader he or she can clue you in better about my social preferences (and it ain't dudes), but maybe you're a cheapass and prefer your crystal ball. Originally Posted by ManSlut
yes manslut. i was with you on that jd affair too.

don't get too revved up about jpdm. not worth your time.
Hey girlie,

Instead of changing your #, and only if you have an android phone, just put mr. numbers on your phone and block the #'s calling you and texting you about the gamebox as spam. Those #'s will never bother you again. Good luck, hon.
You really should try not thinking JPDM or looking into crystal balls...I love women and have wonderful relationships with women...You obviously don't know me very well if you have never read me defend a Lady who needed to be defended here...If I may suggest an old one that was about Jason Gideon physically abusing a lady about a year ago...But maybe if you reconnected with your Psychic Reader he or she can clue you in better about my social preferences (and it ain't dudes), but maybe you're a cheapass and prefer your crystal ball. Originally Posted by ManSlut
i have no problem admitting you may be not the women hating guy i thought. but you have to admit it was easy to get that vibe... it is very easy to get an impression, right or wrong, based on just posts on this forum. but i wish you well. but upon further reflection you seem ok.
@ ManSLut that was an alternative number which I did not mind giving out. I will be getting a second phone soon and you all can have that number instead of my personal #. I prefer only regulars to have my personal number. And I prefer men to go through the screening process online first. It's alot easier. Thank you and best regards to you!
@Fletch same thing to you.
I do not forget what I post... It was an google earth number so again please read above.

@Roger smith. Yes I can not stand people who love to be rude and talk shit and can not get over past things and love to down women via computer but in person have no balls. Thank you for your support!

@manslut again. I have no drama. It's the guys who get mad so come again??
Lol I do give my number to regulars but soon I'll have two phones so everyone will be pleased and stop bitching

@lil annie thank you very much hun.. But i have an iphone and i will be getting another iphone soon and just have two phones for personal and business just like in the past.

I appreciate the positive people and everyone else who likes to talk shit on the computer may you have peace, blessings and a positive vibe/ vibrations come your way!!
To all the women keep up the good providing and stick together!!
Best Regards to all and enjoy this snowy day!!
Hater or not you all still keep me relevant

Lola Bunz
@lil annie and with the iphone I don't even need an app to block the number! I can just go to the number scroll down and select block this caller haha! I love it!
I do not forget what I post... It was an google earth number so again please read above. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
Google earth number? That must be the new 2014 shit. I must be stuck back in the 2013's because I still only have a google voice number.
Google earth number? That must be the new 2014 shit. I must be stuck back in the 2013's because I still only have a google voice number. Originally Posted by coolaid
But on a more serious note, how in the FUCKING HELL have I somehow bypassed you Lola?
Sorry that happen to you hon. So people have nothing better to do