Where are the nice honest men?!?

Ive had some bad experiences on here, some scary experiences, and some great ones with great people! I just wish ppl would be more honest and im not just talkin about the men here either...but some men post reviews and leave some of the story out of their story something that would make themselves look bad and ive learned this, you just kinda have to swallow that and let yur real personality shine thru...as well as some providers may lie on men on here so as men yu have to make sure yur real personality shines thru as well. At the end of the day we are all children of God and should treat eachother with respect and kindness.
Ive heard there are two sides to every story give ppl a chance to tell their story...i just hate seeing a provider getting bashed for something someone said or a man getting bashed for something a provider said we are all people at the end of it with feelings and different personalties! Just something that was on my heart heavy last night hope you all have a great weekend
Be blessed
♥Tiara
After being a member here for a year or so, the cream will rise to the top, Tiara.
Sweetie, I'm sorry that this has become apparent so early in your provider career, but it is probably inevitable at some point. The saying, "you can't please all of the people, all of the time" was never more appropriate than in the hobby. You are dealing with the male ego and any number of personalities in a very intimate environment. It's no place for a thin skin. All the more reason to screen your clients as thoroughly as possible. You look like a sweet person. Don't give up, there are plenty of good clients in DFW.
Thank yu all im hoping so ive seen how mean men can be
There are so many great guys that hobby. Do not let one bad apple ruin the whole basket for you. I have had shitty moments but over all those are nothing compared to the great guys that walk through my door. If you let a bad moment change you and break you then that person has won. You have to remain true to yourself and be you. I know it is tough but at the end of the day being able to say yes I am still me makes a difference. If you start feeling like this is too much take a break and go do something for yourself. There will always be shitty people anywhere you work or go. If someone knows they are getting to you they will continue to do what it takes to get under your skin. Have a good day and a great weekend. Hugs TP
You have learned a lot at a young age. Life is too short to worry about it. You are still on my list.
And from a guys perspective, nice guys get taken advantage of by many women here. I know there are some truely nice ladies here but after getting fucked over by so many, a guy tends to start getting a little gun shy. It's a two way street.
I have met some of the most amazing people here on eccie male and female... I agree don't let a few trolls ruin it for you...
It is a two way street as i stated in my original post ...i just see quick judgement on here and think to myself how can someone judge someone off someone elses word
Im not the type of girl to judge i wasnt raised that way...
You have learned a lot at a young age. Life is too short to worry about it. You are still on my list. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Thank you babe! Im not lettin it get to me i know my worth and i know who i am as a person..only God can judge me
Never let the tail of a bad experience wag your positive mindset.
Thats exactly why i made this post to keep my own mindset together and maybe to help the minds of others judgmental ways
Tiara, there are a lot of true gentlemen in the hobby. All those guys who did not value you or respect you or treated you like the woman you are...I bet for every duchbag you encountered there are 10 or more gentlemen who would love to have an opportunity to prove to you that the real men you are looking for are right here...

But you may have to weed out the assholes to find the real men...
Thank yu and i hope so cause i have weeded thru plenty
Thank yu all im hoping so ive seen how mean men can be Originally Posted by 89Tiara
You only feel that way cause you haven't met me yet, don't worry valentine's day is coming.