URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/3086171
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: 435 and Holmes
Activities: CBJ FS
Hair Length and Color: Black midlength
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute, very likely the best looking roto I have seen. Nice body good boobs, no but at all. I would say 8.5 out of 10
Recommendation: Yes
Adult Search is the site of the day! Wonder why?

I can say this at least for me that is getting to be the only way I can afford the hobby. All of the locals have gone to 3 or 4 or more. If I am just looking for a bit of a release not a all on whatever that is just to much. I have a few regulars I still see, but there is a big difference in cost. Some argue quality, but I have paid way more for way less.
I can say this at least for me that is getting to be the only way I can afford the hobby. All of the locals have gone to 3 or 4 or more. If I am just looking for a bit of a release not a all on whatever that is just to much. I have a few regulars I still see, but there is a big difference in cost. Some argue quality, but I have paid way more for way less. Originally Posted by BigEd7598
You missed the point entirely! But I intentionally did not emphasize any point either. Suffice to say, I have raised the point a number of times before!!

The Errant Knight
Yes I must say I then do not know what you mean. All good.
Is this a hotel or apartment?
I was browsing the Tulsa forum and the girls there seem to be more realistic on rates
Was a hotel