New to Eccie and site seems to be less than user friendly.

Any guidance on how a provider can actually use this site? Am I missing something? Do I need to pay for something?
Some help would be greatly appreciated. And how do I read and respond to my reviews?
Providers cannot see the entire review, nor can they respond in a review thread. Actual ads for providers are no longer allowed, but you can participate in the ladies room, and other threads on the board

Guidelines

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
  • jan-w
  • 08-18-2023, 03:12 PM
Pics, Pics and more Pics is the best way for a lady to promote herself here. The more the better. Start a thread showing off some new outfits. Just make sure they fit in the guidelines.
Welcome. Your images are hot
Hola! Nice pics lady!!
Watch the various discussions in the Coed and Sandbox Forums and see how the other professionals interact with the guys. Then simply join some of the thread that are of interest.
Note SM's comment in post 2 regarding no Ads though.
If you want to advertise just post a thread in Coed with something innocuous like it's hot, what are great ice cream parlors on the Southwest side. When you unravel that for a smart hobbyist it means you have an incall on the Southwest side and you are open for business. Ask about zoos, restaurants, bakeries anything in Coed without playing your trade. Update your sig line so when you post a Coed your stuff comes up automatically

That basically says I'm here. Come see me. That's how we talk. In Coed. And reviews. Lovingly ask guys to give you a review. Most guys will go in on a review by someone they trust. So reviews are extremely key here. This is mostly a review board. Be active. Engage in conversation either here or in the Sandbox. People continuously see the interest starts to form. Always stay positive and nice. Just by starting this thread you have piqued my interest. Good luck
^ 100% agree with everything Jetsetlife said.