Disable my account profile

In light of some recent events, I’m requesting my account/profile be disabled permanently asap. Apparently I posted several reviews of Awesome Massage Spa near Chinatown in error (LMT) according to mod. Last thing I want to do is cause problems for them or any establishment.
Thanks for the heads up
On second thought and if it’s not to late, I wish to stay on this site no need to disable. Went back to the above mentioned shop and there isn’t any issues between myself and spa owner concerning reviews. Thanks.
There are plenty of reviews here on LMT sites. It's arbitrary whether MODs call you down on it. Of course this place doesn't care if you post reviews, they want free advertising. I've been here several times they never said anything about no reviews. And anyway, what good would deleting your account do to resolve an issue if there was one? Seems overkill to me.
Was considering it due out of respect for the owner whom I happen to know. I visited a different shop yesterday, on my way out the provider specifically tells me not to review. The girls know who’s who based on their reviews, I don’t believe they have access or are on a particular site, but from what some girls have told me is guys show them our reviews, it’s beyond me why.
ara,
You're fine.

Closing thread