State: Texas
Address: 30/360
Activities: Massage, L2, CIM, lots of chatting
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", 100lbs, pale skin with no sag, A cups, eraser nips
Recommendation: Yes
Love LL. A lot of guys hate on her for being so skinny, but if you like prostate play, she can't be beat.
LL is not for everyone. Sometimes I’m in the mood for her and sometimes not. Her speech patterns (pronouncing cock like kawk for example) can get on my nerves, and she talks A LOT. But sometimes I’m in the mood for it and she is super close to my work. So yeah, … I’m not really adding anything. LOL. Just rambling.
I’ve tried to schedule with her several times. Every time I try she acts like she is annoyed bc I want to spend money on her. She messaged me on here the last time and said “maybe I’m not the girl for you” when she wouldn’t find a time to schedule. But I’d still love to try her just once.
LL has rocked my world many times. She will take you as far as you want/can go...and be so nice and sweet about making you squeal like a pig.

I'm way overdue an LL visit
I just wish her menu was longer. Geez need an interpreter with all she throws out there. She needs an abbreviated edition
I just want to where she gets her hats. They always seem to match her leotard. Did Tom Petty leave it to her in his will?
She is definitely not for me, I find her unattractive and well scary looking and doubt her services fit my needs but to each their own
She has definitely been on my short list for future providers. Thanks for the information.