Asian Providers Rarely Show Their Faces

• EZ.
  • 11-22-2014, 12:01 PM
A Cajun gets on the bus and takes his seat. At the next stop, a lady gets on. The bus driver seeing that she is holding an infant tells her, "that is the ugliest baby, I have ever seen". She becomes noticeably distraught and begins to cry as she sits down next to the Cajun. Concerned, he asks the lady why she is upset. She tells him when she got on the bus the driver insulted her. The Cajun boy tells her, "Dahl'n, you shouldn't put up with dat." "You need to give dat driver a piece of your mind". As she stands up he tells her, "I'll hold the puppy".

I'm attracted to the thin women and the spinners. I find Asian women attractive and they usually fit my preference but rarely do they show the face.

Of the Dallas Asian independents (I don't see visitors) which have the prettiest faces?
WALDT...but I can definitely say I have not met an Asian Indy that I mistook for a puppy.
  • hd
  • 11-24-2014, 06:20 AM
I'd be too busy licking her kitten and petting her puppies to notice much else.

I would say that any provider Asian or otherwise wouldn't be in the bizz if they are fugly no matter if she has a smokin' body.

Looks are subjective. You know what they say "Pussy is in the eye of the beholder" ?
  • EZ.
  • 11-24-2014, 06:48 AM
WALDT...but I can definitely say I have not met an Asian Indy that I mistook for a puppy. Originally Posted by Jake B
That was supposed to be a joke. I love Asian women.

I have only seen three Asians since coming back to Dallas. Miki Kawaii had the prettiest face. Beautiful girl. I wanted to know others that had a really pretty face.
Is this where the guy walks in and says "seen one you seen 'em all" and then everyone falls out laughing except the Asian girl who scowls at him from behind the bar?
  • hd
  • 11-24-2014, 12:24 PM
The Asian girl behind the bar, was it MIB2, the girl behind the bar with that tongue? I'd let her wrap that around my boner for sure!
Miki is for sure beautiful ( and might have the most perfect ass ever created)
Annie Love is beautiful also
Ashley is very beautiful and has a wonderful body...perfect tuts
There is one on Eros named Sophie whom is very beautiful
I'm seeing this girl Bella tomorrow, I'll let you know....
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 07:38 AM
Let me know about Bella.

I'm intrigued by Annie. Thai women are some of the prettiest Asians. It's been a long time but I speak some Thai.
I still love that joke and its variations. Flip Wilson did it years ago. You can see his version here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_6vhgSAhuI
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 09:03 AM
I heard that joke from an old friend, Ralph Begnaud. He worked for me for about 10 years. Like me, he is Cajun so he might be hard for you to understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apM5OyUViGc
I love Japanese women. I've noticed ads for Geisha but unfortunately my experience has been most the women were either Korean or Vietnamese...anyone know of any true Japanese women in the metroplex?
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 11:18 AM
I love Japanese women. I've noticed ads for Geisha but unfortunately my experience has been most the women were either Korean or Vietnamese...anyone know of any true Japanese women in the metroplex? Originally Posted by Newb2010
Miki is Japanese
  • EZ.
  • 11-25-2014, 03:16 PM
Well, that is definitely a pretty face.
Thank you. however you might hurt yourself if you tried spinning me