seeing providers: daytime vs. nighttime

Do you guys normally see providers during the day or night? Is there any difference?
I prefer during the day, but during the week, I have work, so early evening is the earliest I can do. The weekend is a different story.

There should be no difference in seeing a provider during the day or in the middle of the night, if she schedules with you, sees you and takes your money, the performance and service level should not vary.
I have lots more energy during day light hours. Once the sun goes down, Im a one pop guy.
Mornings are always better for me and the providers that I see regularly seem to prefer 10am-noon as well. Little zip is better in the morning compared to evening hours after a long hard day on the road with my job!! Plus my work schedule and real world life don't allow evening or weekend sessions.
I have a lot of friends visit during the day. It's easier to sneak away during lunch or maybe on the way to/from work. It seems that my friends that travel to Dallas on business usually play in the evening.

I think evening appointments are great for extended dates where you can enjoy a drink or two, maybe grab dinner and just relax after a long stressful day.
I have a lot of friends visit during the day. It's easier to sneak away during lunch or maybe on the way to/from work. It seems that my friends that travel to Dallas on business usually play in the evening.

I think evening appointments are great for extended dates where you can enjoy a drink or two, maybe grab dinner and just relax after a long stressful day. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Only days for most part. My best time is afternoons on weekends. Work schedule and night driving blindness being the dominant factors; followed up by declining energy after early rising and intense focus in the first hours before 1PM. Was the day it was only ole time back in the day!
i prefer am meetings just because i find it hard to really get anything done knowing where im going later on
morning to after lunch
I am more perky during the daylight hours..
If it is late at night it is more than likely because we plan on having breakfast in the morning
I like the night better. Makes me feel like less people are watching.
Morning, most providers seem to have more energy and passion in the morning. If I can, I always try to be her first of the day.
I am more perky during the daylight hours..
If it is late at night it is more than likely because we plan on having breakfast in the morning Originally Posted by melannie_star
Same here!

Theres a gent (using term loosely) who PM'd me for two months asking for random dates at 3AM or 4AM. Pre-booking wasnt his style which would be fine if it weren't so late and random. That, and only wanting 90 minute play so late was a deal-breaker for me.
i prefer early evenings. like around 7-8 pm and i do 3 hour sessions, or if im lucky an over nighter.

I just prefer night time being a night owl myself.
Lunchtime fun for me
I prefer day cause one thing I don't leave my kids all night and two I feel more discreet... No one knows or see and sneaking for some fun is a thrill to me...this is my secret life but won't be always....