An Odmbo Appointee Did Him In!!!

Obama Administration Must Turn Over ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents, Judge Rules

By DEVLIN BARRETT
Jan. 19, 2016 4:48 p.m. ET

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday the Obama administration must turn over thousands of documents about the botched “Fast and Furious” gun-tracking operation to House Republicans, rejecting White House claims that the papers were shielded by executive privilege.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson issued the 32-page ruling in a long-running lawsuit brought by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

(WSJ)

• DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 09:31 PM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is going to hurt Obama's legacy.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bet that's got his sphincter tingling...and not in the lying liberal, " Barry bathhouse" way !!! Get ready for the cries from the forum's lyin libs ! WAAA WAA WAAA !!! Guess that judge is a "
racist " !!!
Shredders are smoking in the White House tonight!
Shredders are smoking in the White House tonight! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hopefully (for them) they don't use the same ones Hillarious used!
Rifle capable of taking down helicopter found at 'El Chapo' hideout purchased through Fast and Furious program http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-program.html

LOLing 0zombies...

It was a former student of Clinton and an appointee of Bill that found him GUILTY in the Paula Jones civil suit.
It was a former student of Clinton and an appointee of Bill that found him GUILTY in the Paula Jones civil suit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Incorrect.

Bill Clinton agreed to SETTLE the suit (for something like $800K, if I recall correctly).

One can only be found 'liable' in a civil suit; not "guilty."

You may only be found "guilty" by a criminal court.

Jones v. Clinton was, of course, a civil suit.
Don't for one moment think that JDrunk ever let's the facts get in the way of a good piece of false information.
That is going to hurt Obama's legacy. Originally Posted by DSK
legacy...that which is transmitted by a predecessor

hurt..in this case, be detrimental to

I guess so, but its hardly altering
Massive .50 caliber rifle used to shoot down helicopters found inside El Chapo's Mexican hideout was sold through government Fast and Furious program

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3xpf7WlKy
Incorrect.

Bill Clinton agreed to SETTLE the suit (for something like $800K, if I recall correctly).

One can only be found 'liable' in a civil suit; not "guilty."

You may only be found "guilty" by a criminal court.

Jones v. Clinton was, of course, a civil suit. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Splitting hairs. Bill was guilty.
Splitting hairs. Bill was guilty. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There seems to be little doubt that he sexually harassed the woman, but do you not believe in reporting historical events in an accurate fashion?
There seems to be little doubt that he sexually harassed the woman, but do you not believe in reporting historical events in an accurate fashion? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Plus every fucking member of this forum's Idiot Klan.
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2016, 08:24 AM
Plus every fucking member of this forum's Idiot Klan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There is nobody posting more shallow meaningless things than you, Assup. Now is the time to declare yourself the winner.