Facebook

Well guys, my hobby Facebook died, 5 or 6 times over! Haha

Apparently they frown upon fake names and hobby profiles, so I decided I'm not fighting the reporters and Facebook police.

Instead, I've decided to be more active here and get to know the hobby world a bit better. And you know what I've found out guys?

This site has a lot of interesting threads and really cool people, even those I don't see. It's actually very nice to get out of the Facebook world. There can be drama there and I feel like with eccie, drama seems to get shut down quickly (thanks you awesome moderators!)

I loved having a place to share my pictures and videos and blog. I like reading excerpts from erotica and all kinds of neat daily video posts, so I'm transitioning from having a group where I share all of me, to just socializing on eccie.

And I'm hoping that doesn't make anyone feel bothered because my post count has gone up recently.

When you used to spend hours a day on social media and don't have a Facebook anymore...wow you find so many hours in the day to be bored.

Perhaps, I'll finally get my site finished and I'll get to share all the fun stuff I used to, but for now Eccie has been quite a nice replacement

I've been reading loads of threads lately, and it never occurred to me how many people are concerned with post rates. I read one recently where a guy was basically saying to another guy his opinion didn't matter because he had 3 total posts in x amount of years ..

So, what I want to know is why does it matter how often I post or how much I decide I wanna play?
We all have real lives and sometimes real life allows for more play or less depending upon life.

Can someone explain to me why guys are hung up on post counts?
You know how I feel about most of this post... You also know I love doing doubles with you. I will always recomend you to others as your an amazing provider but board presence matters to me. If your a guy I can use the words and topics to see if we are a good fit. The reviews they write tell me about the services they enjoy so we do not have to speak details.

Someone whom has no board presence or is just a lurker makes me suspicious. They could be LE. More likely time wasters. And to go a step further the occasional post that is only for ONE person with one review lends suspicion to think its an alter ego for the one being given attention. Yes, women have been creating fake names and doing reviews of themselves for years.

Sorry... Mine may not be the popular opinion but its mine.
Oh lordy no. I have the one account. But I am often messaged by lurkers and just posted about those being a bit scary.
Some folks don't like when you post too much, others say you post not enough...I get why some guys are lurkers but I imagined it different for ladies.

I've seen so.many guys with one review on one gal but say in other threads they've seen others but not reviewed them. I often wonder what makes a date not worthy of a review?
I do not ask for them, and they can be entirely too revealing about stuff I'd rather kept in the ros.
I'm a unique looking gal and often get worried that upon being read, my real life friends would know just who I am. But they are flattering sometimes and make me smile
I had way more reviews on facebook...but those were in secret men's groups so I didn't mind those as much.
I've tried to bring all my lovely friends from Facebook to eccie...selfish really because I miss seeing their posts and eccie rocks.
There's a Birmingham UTR I seriously think would LOVE this site.

Got a bit off topic >.<
Ya know, the thought of a wet lady can derail my train of thought at anytime :-P
For us guys, a ladies posts, besides her ads, can be quite revealing about her personality and whether we think we would be a good fit. We all know the difference between a good session and a great one is often chemistry, making a connection. So, if a lady never posts, or only complains in posts, or rambles on and on and posts incessently, those are all revealing about her personality.

However, if her posts are fun, flirty, provocative and she gives others time to respond (good listening), then many of us are more likely to perceive that she knows how to make a connection with her partner. And thus more attractive as lady we would want to see.

Just MHO.
I think sharing a bit of yourself with others helps make for a great date

And chemistry is very important
Let me repeat myself: ladies that are fun, flirty, provocative, and wait for others to participate, make themselves attractive to the gents. So, be very deliberate that ALL of your posts will make us gemts want to see you. This is about the hobby and clients and ladies interacting so they can see each other.
Yes sir!
And what a fun hobby it is.
I've been here a while and also done the FB thing (still do somewhat). I'm not a very active poster on either so I guess that would make me a "lurker". I don't get a chance to hobby much (maybe 2-3 times a year), and my post count is hardly measurable.

I do enjoy your posts, both the old ones on FB and the ones here, and the beauty and intelligence that you bring. Keep it up, somewhere.

Going back to lurking now...
I've been here a while and also done the FB thing (still do somewhat). I'm not a very active poster on either so I guess that would make me a "lurker". I don't get a chance to hobby much (maybe 2-3 times a year), and my post count is hardly measurable.

I do enjoy your posts, both the old ones on FB and the ones here, and the beauty and intelligence that you bring. Keep it up, somewhere.

Going back to lurking now... Originally Posted by AuburnTiger

Aweeee!!! Aubbie!!!
I'm speechless! ♡ I wanna give you a big old smooch!
I do miss having a fb, they way it used to be before all the reporting.
I loved doing pictures, videos, writing up erotica...my daily video blogs...I really loved spoiling you guys
Facebook used to be a ton of fun, but all the jealousy and egos and reporting have caused several folks to leave. I'm in a few groups which have seriously dried up lately. In a couple, there have been literally ZERO posts since you left, Gigi. You were there, as I'm sure you will be here, the life of the party. I guess as long as there are people present, there will be a few troubled souls who have to ruin a good thing for everyone else.
Ron!!!! Lol ♡♡♡
I miss those groups when they were fun and active.

I hope more of my Facebook fans come to eccie! It's treated me well as a replacement for hobby social media
For us guys, a ladies posts, besides her ads, can be quite revealing about her personality and whether we think we would be a good fit. We all know the difference between a good session and a great one is often chemistry, making a connection. So, if a lady never posts, or only complains in posts, or rambles on and on and posts incessently, those are all revealing about her personality. Originally Posted by Woodford

I agree with this greatly. The best dates are with providers you have chemistry with.

I would love to see the media and blog posts you're referring to. You have great reviews on here and it would be really great to get to see more of your personality on this site.
I agree with this greatly. The best dates are with providers you have chemistry with.

I would love to see the media and blog posts you're referring to. You have great reviews on here and it would be really great to get to see more of your personality on this site. Originally Posted by thedankknight
Thank you!! I think it's wonderful that guys are interested in who I am as well as my talents

I love sharing my naughty bits with my fans and followers! So that when they can not come see me, they can still have a taste whether it be through pictures or videos...etc.

Some ladies said I was doing too much, but it's not for advertising...it's to give a piece of myself to my fans...a thank you for letting my service you! ♡

Perhaps I'll get twitter or Tumblr or finally get my site done, so I can have a place for you guys to come and see my content
I often wonder what makes a date not worthy of a review? Originally Posted by GigiGabore
For me it is not about a lady not being worthy of a review. For me it is what happens between a lady and myself is for us only. If a lady asks me to do a review I will, but there is something about kissing and telling that I just do not like.

But for now I only visit with 2 well known ladies that certainly need no reviews. That may change in the future since one of them has basically retired.
How you present yourself on this or any platform is extremely important. Unfortunately the mere fact that you have little time in a single thread or posting to attract the wanted attention necessary to be successful. ECCIE and the other boards are a great marketing tool to present yourself.... use the tools at your disposal in a responsible manner to improve your odds at success.

Having been on ECCIE, NR, TER, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc the ladies that are most attractive convey their real nature in their postings.

I have been involved on various boards over the past few years and have found that the personality of the lady is most important. If someone feels that you should tame yourself... then they apparently do not know you very well.

While I have been a member on this particular board since 2012, there are many time that I chosen not to engage in various threads. If that makes me a "Lurker" then so be it, the need to post random responses to threads to meet or exceed the "post count" to maintain appearances is ridiculous.

Be who you are... the ones who truly know you will attest that you are wonderful and worth the time to get to know. Those that have not met you yet or are unfamiliar should take the time.. for you know not what you are missing!