New Pixxx, New Phone Number.... Same Upscale Chloe

THE CHLOE CHRONICLES PRESENTS

NYMPHOMANIAC TENDENCIES NO.5:
THE TOUCH OF A NYMPHO

After a long, stressful and mentally exhausting day at the office, I often find myself in a tensed up, frenzy state of mind. A sort of mind set that not even a glass of wine or aggressive workout could conquer. Perhaps it's one of the downfalls of being a workaholic. Although by the end of the night this often leads me to one of my nymphomaniac tendencies... you know, one of self indulgence or better yet an intense session of self pleasuring and exploration!

After finishing my glass of wine, I strip down into absolutely nothing and throw my bare, silky-smoothed body onto the couch. I begin caressing my breasts with my warm hands and tugging at the tips of my large, erected nipples with only an image of a nice, hard cock pounding in and out of my tight, wet pussy.

I stroke my clit vigorously while rubbing my swollen and luscious pink lips softly. The aroma of arousal begins to fill the room. Moaning louder and louder. Arching my back further and further. Thrusting my fingers in and out of my bare, hot pussy faster and faster.

An overwhelming and tingling sensation now spreads throughout my body. My pussy begins to throb and my legs begin to shake. My entire body is overtaken by warmth and pure sexual bliss as I release a Waterfall of Essence, leaving only a trail of creamy delight behind me.

Forever yours,

Chloe, The Upscale Blonde
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4466.JPG (122.2 KB, 621 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4468.JPG (129.1 KB, 1253 views) File Type: jpg IMG_4467.JPG (115.0 KB, 621 views)
Looking good as always, Miss Chloe!
wow nice baby!
Looking very nice!
Looking good as always, Miss Chloe! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Thank you so much, baby! Hope to see you very soon!
wow nice baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you so much, gorgeous! That means a lot coming from your stature!
Looking very nice! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You are too kind, baby! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment!
Gorgeous!
Delicious!
  • BK
  • 07-25-2017, 08:34 AM
Oh my. Savage tan with the tan lines = smoking hot.
I love your outfit in the first and last pictures! I actually just ordered the same one in black this morning.
Gorgeous! Originally Posted by Dj1981
Awwwww, thank you, baby!!
Delicious! Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Your tasty treat is waiting to spoil you soon!!
I love your outfit in the first and last pictures! I actually just ordered the same one in black this morning. Originally Posted by Vannah
You will look absolutely STUNNING in this piece of lingerie!!! I cannot wait to see you in it!! By the way, I have the funniest story that I have to share with you soon. I should probably post it in your "Most Embarrassing Hobby" thread! It involves us BOTH!
Oh my. Savage tan with the tan lines = smoking hot. Originally Posted by BK
Thank you, baby! I've been working on those tan lines JUST FOR YOU!!