MIGHTY QUIET AROUND HERE

I guess there ain't much to talk about tonight, eh fellas?
YOu notice all the wingnuts are quiet as a mouse too eh?

Where is Whirly to defend all his debunked bullshit. Where is Marshall with his crazy shit? Where is DOY with his posting the same thing over and over? Where is JD with his Bengazi bullshit? Where is Joe Blow with his useless posts?

Hmmmm?
BYE MIT I HOPE HE IS GONE FOT GOOD THIS TIME
I suppose they're hunkering down in their bunkers awaiting the riots.

Naww.... I kid the dipshits, but only because its all boiled down to tonight. We're still here.

Great night for Americans tonight!

FORWARD!
Forward that dildo up your "Assgap Rider". I ain't going anywhere, here or there?...fucker
Iffy, you're nothing if not persistent. If I were you, I'd settle for nothing.
yup... now starts the "we was robbed" chatd
BREAKING NEWS: HEY GUYS I JUST SAW THIS HUGE LADY WITH A MICROPHONE SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING ON STAGE IN ABOUT 1 HOUR AND SHE'S ABOUT TO SING A SONG FOR ROMNEY AND THE REPUBLICANS!!! STAY TUNED!!!!
yup - gonna be " na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye"
The House is projected to gain in Republican Seats, the Senate a net gain of 4 for the Democrats. President Obama is re-elected.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I doubt we will be hearing the name "George Bush" very much now. The President owns this mess now.
The House is projected to gain in Republican Seats, the Senate a net gain of 4 for the Democrats. President Obama is re-elected.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I doubt we will be hearing the name "George Bush" very much now. The President owns this mess now. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I just heard Juan Williams say exit polling showed 50% of the people STILL blamed bush for the mess we're in. I don't think republicans realize how badly bush screwed up.