Ladies what is your age cutoff (high end)

Just wondering if you ladies have a cutoff on the high end. I've seen some ladies that say they will not see gents over 60. Is there a reason? just wondering.

Those ladies that do see mature gents how bout a shout out.! so those of us that are looking don't waste your time and ours.
No such thing as too old honey!
Watching this thread unfold with a high degree of worry, given my senior status...

I prefer "well aged" to senior.
Snookums.. you have nothing to worry about! No age limit here.
No age limit for me! For the ones who HAVE age limits, they are just missing out!
Age limit? 0.o My oldest client is 84 y/o and also runs in marathons. I love my older gents enough to give them a discount!
My latest ad says "Seeking men over 50". That's a clear indication that I prefer the older set.
I have no age limit, older men just know what to do, and keep its going, never a boring session with the right older gentlemen.

In my personal life i wont even date a man who is younger than 40.
Dharma, I wonder if he is the same gentleman I used to see? I saw an 86 year old who ran in marathons! Hmmm...
Well, here I go again with one of my stories! LOL!

When I first started this "dating" thing, I received a call from a gentleman who asked to meet me at a local Denny's! At first I thought the guy was crazy, but after talking to him for quite a while on the phone, I realized why he wanted to meet at Denny's! You see, he was a 75yr old gentleman whose wife had alzheimer's disease and had been in a nursing home for a couple of years! Before that terrible disease had taken away her life, the two of them used to eat at Denny's every Saturday morning! As I sat there across from him at the restaurant, he talked about all the things that he had missed in his relationship with her! That's when he reached across the table to hold my hand!

The rest is history!

My point is this.......intimacy has no age limit! We love just as strong in our older years as we do in our younger!
Well, here I go again with one of my stories! LOL!

When I first started this "dating" thing, I received a call from a gentleman who asked to meet me at a local Denny's! At first I thought the guy was crazy, but after talking to him for quite a while on the phone, I realized why he wanted to meet at Denny's! You see, he was a 75yr old gentleman whose wife had alzheimer's disease and had been in a nursing home for a couple of years! Before that terrible disease had taken away her life, the two of them used to eat at Denny's every Saturday morning! As I sat there across from him at the restaurant, he talked about all the things that he had missed in his relationship with her! That's when he reached across the table to hold my hand!

The rest is history!

My point is this.......intimacy has no age limit! We love just as strong in our older years as we do in our younger! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Well said, Lana! Our hearts don't age, I think mine is still 19
@Vnurse-Maybe, Call me tomorrow and we'll see.
Lana

You just go ahead and keep telling us your stories. I like them and doubt if anyone has a problem with it. You always seem to show your unique view on things and I think it is sweet!
My oldest was in his 7o's.......

I haven't seen him in a while, in a long while .... I hope he is still doing okay if he ever made it here.
As long as he doesn`t get a cardiac arrest while having sex and while experiencing the intense passionate orgasm !!
But seriously,as long as you are medically fit to have sex,age is irrelevant !
maybe we should get you ladies cpr/aed certified.... i know i have been with several where i was a candidate for cpr....