Anyone visited this provider?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=346950

Very Interested, just wanted to see who may have visited her before i make the trip.
She looks pretty and is brand new.
Why dont you check her out and let us know?
Write a review too, she could use one I am sure.
We've chit chatted for a week now about showcase updates and photosession.
NOTHING MORE.
She seems sweet and very intelligent (computer savvy).
I thought her rates weird for both QV and HHR are same,
But that's none of my business.
doth protest too much?
  • jwood
  • 05-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Thought you had to have 2 reviews to be verified.
Thought you had to have 2 reviews to be verified. Originally Posted by jwood
It's not what you know, but who you BLOW
She mentioned if i dont pop its free. Im looking to see her tomorrow. She seemed sincere and looking to get some credibility.
Wow you guys are awesome. But to answer all questions, since they are about me..... Yes I do have the same rate for qv and hhr. They are the same amount of time and energy so hey why not save you guys some time and money. I felt maybe if it was the same they would use the extra time and go ahead and get two pops, but don't worry i will be changing that today.
No jwood you do not have to have two reviews to be verified you can also provided references either from other verified providers, which is what I had or eccie premium access members. Yes mrredcat43 it is who you blow but everyone i blew didn't want to write a review they wanted to keep me all to themselves. Yes I am that good everywhere. Pussy ass mouth and hands, hell i am working on giving a footjob. I did offer a if you dont pop its free not because I am desperate, but because I am very confident in me and my skills and abilities. Now I do not want any bad feelings or blood from me commenting, I just thought you guys should atleast hear it from me. O and i am saving a spot in my schedule for each of you to try me out at your convenience of course because after all I would love to please all of you.
Kisses
Kay
It's all good, since I am the young cat in here, was just getting some wise wisdom from the big dogs.
I love dogs. They are the greatest always happy to see you. They jump up to lick your face and sit on your lap while ypu watch tv.