Hobbysnob

This man "hobby snob" put up a review stating he has had a session with me and that I provided BBFS.

It is clearly false information and I just wanted everyone to be on the look out for him!!
I'm confused. Should I not see you because I know for sure I don't want to see him?
Thank you for the alert. That's wrong and I totally empathize with you.
Which info is false? That he saw you, or the bbfs, or all of it?
It seems to be a growing trend for disgruntled guys to get their jollies lately by falsely stating a girl provided or offered bbfs. Totally uncool and unacceptable behavior to smear a provider's reputation with such a stain. BS like this can easily wreak havoc on a provider's income when they are ostracized from quality hobbyists and only guys seeking bbfs contact them. The OP showed a lot of courage to stand up for herself and her reputation.
Luckily you don't have to worry about this problem.
That he has seen me at all I have never even spoke to him
Well considering he has never seen me it should not have anything to do with you seeing me
Karlie,

There are some guys on this site who do not allow providers to connect their p411 handles automatically letting you know they have something to hide, so unless you get a guy to send you a PM from both handles (99% of the time, he has a handle on Eccie and one on P411), you cannot be certain that you have not seen him. This review and your denial are really no more than he said/she said. Usually, the third version of this story is the more truthful one.
Ok. She said. His turn now.
Luckily you don't have to worry about this problem. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Lmao. That was great !!!!
It seems to be a growing trend for disgruntled guys to get their jollies lately by falsely stating a girl provided or offered bbfs. Totally uncool and unacceptable behavior to smear a provider's reputation with such a stain. BS like this can easily wreak havoc on a provider's income when they are ostracized from quality hobbyists and only guys seeking bbfs contact them. The OP showed a lot of courage to stand up for herself and her reputation. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty I thought you were done with this place, ECCIE was below you and you were living the high life without us.

Anyway, your anti-BBFS thing, is this new or for show? I know for a fact a few times in chat, late at night and the hotel bill needed paid you were offering BBFS.
It seems to be a growing trend for disgruntled guys to get their jollies lately by falsely stating a girl provided or offered bbfs. Totally uncool and unacceptable behavior to smear a provider's reputation with such a stain. BS like this can easily wreak havoc on a provider's income when they are ostracized from quality hobbyists and only guys seeking bbfs contact them. The OP showed a lot of courage to stand up for herself and her reputation. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You are right. Don't you just hate it when others spread rumors that are not true? Especially when there is no proof to backup what they say and only to hurt the other person.............God it sucks!

Kitty I thought you were done with this place, ECCIE was below you and you were living the high life without us.

Anyway, your anti-BBFS thing, is this new or for show? I know for a fact a few times in chat, late at night and the hotel bill needed paid you were offering BBFS. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Do you have any screenshots of these chat sessions?
You are right. Don't you just hate it when others spread rumors that are not true? Especially when there is no proof to backup what they say and only to hurt the other person.............God it sucks!

Do you have any screenshots of these chat sessions? Originally Posted by davidfree986
I do not remember giving you permission to talk to me. Go back in the corner bigdog. If you're looking for BBFS from Kitty do your own work, you've got a start by defending her. I came very close to seeing both Kitty and Wulf on separate occasions and didn't pull the trigger with either...there is a hobby God.

On topic, I would do BBFS with Karlie.
The stating that I have provided bbfs has been put out there as well for me. I hate that reputable good providers are having false info put out there on them because they dont want whatever the bbfs asker has. I had a gentlemen insinuate that on another post and even though i clearly state it in my ads, signature and showcase, because this asshat put it out there guys seem to believe that i do this.

I am sorry this has happened to you Karlie. Just keep your head up and stick to your values. People who know your rep will know that this is false. just keep trucking along darling.