URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/121146
City: NRH
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 26ish
Activities: Massage L1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent looking girl a little extra weight. D cup about 5'3"
Recommendation: No
Bummer

Thanks for sharing your experience, jbone420.

What a coincidence, my friend who lives at NRH was just complaining about Kim to me this past weekend. He's met her 2 times. He met her at the beginning of October and again last week.

The first time he met her, he paid for a 1 hour session. He said Kim was grumpy, irritated, and just trying to make him finish as quickly as possible so he could leave. He received an awful massage and was out of her incall in under 30 minutes, despite paying for a full hour. He decided to meet her a second time because he was horny again, she was nearby & conveniently located, and he thought maybe she would be in a good mood this time around. Nope! She was even ruder & nastier the second time and told him to hurry up because her hand was getting tired. Then she had the cheek to tell him that it wouldn't hurt to tip once in a while.

Well he's learned his lesson now and he's never going to return to her. You would have to be an idiot of the highest order to still want to meet her after reading this review.
She is 40?

So those photos in her ads are outdated or not really hers?

Her ad got too much confusing writing in it.

She needs to learn to keep it short, simple and to the point.

On RR there are all these great reviews. Do you think they are all done by her?
I was about to make the plunge. Thanks for taking a hit for us.
On RR there are all these great reviews. Do you think they are all done by her? Originally Posted by Theshizzle25000
Some may be done by her or her white knights..sure.

However, keep in mind that providers change all the time. Some change for the better. Some change for the worse.

Kim at RR may have changed for the worse and those great reviews could be from the past when she still gave good service . Or it could be that Kim is an YMMV provider. If a tall lean buff guy goes to meet her, she may treat him well because she finds him attractive. If she doesn't find you attractive...well then tough titty.

Either way, the fact that several guys met her recently and had a horrible rushed time with her tells me that I should stay far far away from her. In the end, it's your money. Do what you want with it.
I think so thats why they are on that site and not here. Easy to use a different name on that site they all talk of a great location. I not sure what age maybe 36 to 40 I would say it say 36 on the site. Pics dated but she is pretty with some meat on her bones I was a bit mad when I wrote it.