Review: (Dominican Republic) Field of Dreams - Dominican Republic

Date: 2/2/16
Name: Diana
Contact Info: Address: Carr. Puerto Plata – Sosúa Km 6 1/2, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Telephone: (849) 739-5662
Fax: (888) 502-6334 (Toll Free)
E-Mail: info@fieldofdreamsadultresort. com
URL / Website: http://www.fieldofdreamsadultresort....ican-republic/
General Area: How to reach us from the airport: Take the number 5 Highway (the main road heading west) and follow the signs towards Santiago and Puerto Plata, until you get to the first entrance to Playa Dorada. We are immediately across the street towards your left. Look for the large black and white sign that reads FIELD OF DREAMS.
Activities: CFS, DATY, CG, RCG, Mutual Massage
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: $90
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Smoking hot and slender
Recommendation: Yes
Just got back from a 3 day visit to Field of dreams and 7 days at Blackbeards. You can get a room at FOD for about 55/night then the girls are 50/Short time or 85 for all night. See my reviews as I've been there several times in the past year and probably over a dozen times overall. they just increased the prices there because of the cruise ships. Used to be $40 for 2 hours and 75 for all night. Also slightly cheaper if you pay in pesos.
What a neat plan: A hop--On/Hop-Off Tour. Cruse-in, hop-off, hop-on, get off, hop-off and hop back on the ship.

Were you "on vacation" by your self or with others?

Might even be possible while traveling with a group.

Wonder if the cruse lines will ever figure out a sex tour package deal to DR. Lock-up BB and FOD (and every other hotel within an hour drive of the dock!), and wear out every chica that plays for miles.
I was traveling with a group of friends but during the day in Port we all did our own thing in Port or staying on the ship, so I was on my own for the erotic adventures.

I have thought about it would be neat if the ship lines would set something like this up, but given the way they charge for their off ship excursions, maybe it is best if they just stay out of the market.

I found the rates in the Dominican Republic very accommodating yet huskerdude said they had went up since the cruise lines were coming there, so the last thing we need is for the cruise lines to get into the market and take the prices even higher!