Check Out My Sexy New Beach Pictures! Who Doesn't Love A Gorgeous Little Mermaid?

I was always fascinated by mermaids when I was growing up, so I decided to make fantasy a reality. I had an absolute blast taking these pictures for you on my Florida vacation!

Sidenote: Hurricane Irma made for some great background waves!

Once again absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!
Fun and sexy pics Vannah!!!
I have been eagerly anticipating these pics since you mentioned them a while back!

Simply spectacular! You look absolutely wonderful!
You look great love the theme: ) your so beautiful! An glad you made it home safe!
Excellent
Looks like a fun photo shoot! Loveliness.
Speechless............. .
Absolutely breathtaking photos! I too have been waiting and wondering. Welcome home!
Great pictures. You look amazing.
Great pics Vannah.
Thank you so much for the compliments, everyone! Y'all sure know how to make a lady blush.

You look great love the theme: ) your so beautiful! An glad you made it home safe! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks, pretty lady! Fortunately we were in the Destin area of the panhandle so we only had one day that was rainy and windy. The locals informed us of a fun drinking game to pass the time. All you have to do is turn on the weather channel, and everytime they say storm surge, feeder bands, or hunker down you take a shot.

Absolutely breathtaking photos! I too have been waiting and wondering. Welcome home! Originally Posted by brianlagina
Thank you, Brian! As much as I love to travel and visit new places, it's always great to come home to my cat!
Haha as much as I have been there I have not heard of that game I will have to try it!
I love that area I'm glad you had fun!
Yes lawd!