It hardly ever happens...

...that something appears on cracked.com that is relevant to our interests (well, some of our interests) here. But it does happen:

"It's Surprisingly Easy To Accidentally Pick Up A Prostitute"

Cheers,

bcg
Very funny BCG !! Always good to have a laugh.

For a little humor on the rules of car dating, check this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=233600
Very funny BCG !! Always good to have a laugh.

For a little humor on the rules of car dating, check this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=233600 Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Aww how sweet...quoting from your bible -usa -and how appropriate ...
Aww how sweet...quoting from your bible -usa -and how appropriate ... Originally Posted by babee
BCG posted something funny. I posted something related. Then you litter in it to ridicule and belittle.

BCG has the right to open a thread on something he wanted to share and I have the right to add something on the same subject of his thread.

If you don't like the posts, you don't have to read them.

You are beginning to look a little bit like a serial antagonist since this is the third thread in the last week or two that you have tried to create an argument without any good cause.

You hijacked one of my alerts to rant against other websites (A) and you and your clique completely hijacked Tits McFloppin's welcome and introduction (B) to create an argument with me.

A = http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243186
B = http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248103

Why are you itching to create an argument all the time?

Why can't you just let the members enjoy themselves?

I believe the real enemy are those who have nefarious purposes. I would hope that tolerance for differing points of view and recognition of who is the real enemy could again become the atmosphere in the Tennessee forums.

Maybe we can nip this one in the bud with a quote from the ECCIE "bible" of conduct guidelines from St. Christopher: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

(The following guidelines are not listed in any order of importance or priority. Members are free to 'copy and paste' any part of these guidelines into other areas or into posts which may answer a question or address an issue brought up by another member)

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
  • #11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
  • #17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
And if anyone believes that I have violated these rules in my defense of my posts and of others' rights to their posts, please accept my apologies. Perhaps I should just ignore Babee's comments, but since she seems (inexplicably) to be stalking my posts and making condescending remarks in multiple places with the result of hijacking the intent of the threads, I have become a bit passionate about it.

Johnny B, if I have stepped over the line here, please advise and accept my apology. I will defer to your judgment sincerely, and without rebuttal.

The hobby should be fun and safe and there should be room for diversity. So I am all for getting back to the fun part since, in the words of Tits McFloppin, my boner is bord !!
Hilarious BCG!

Hope you don't mind, I reposted (and gave you credit for the find) on ymwv ^_^
Damn somebody woke up today with their shorts in a knot. Damn dude lighten up.

BCG posted something funny. I posted something related. Then you litter in it to ridicule and belittle.

BCG has the right to open a thread on something he wanted to share and I have the right to add something on the same subject of his thread.

If you don't like the posts, you don't have to read them.

You are beginning to look a little bit like a serial antagonist since this is the third thread in the last week or two that you have tried to create an argument without any good cause.

You hijacked one of my alerts to rant against other websites (A) and you and your clique completely hijacked Tits McFloppin's welcome and introduction (B) to create an argument with me.

A = http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243186
B = http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248103

Why are you itching to create an argument all the time?

Why can't you just let the members enjoy themselves?

I believe the real enemy are those who have nefarious purposes. I would hope that tolerance for differing points of view and recognition of who is the real enemy could again become the atmosphere in the Tennessee forums.

Maybe we can nip this one in the bud with a quote from the ECCIE "bible" of conduct guidelines from St. Christopher: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

(The following guidelines are not listed in any order of importance or priority. Members are free to 'copy and paste' any part of these guidelines into other areas or into posts which may answer a question or address an issue brought up by another member)

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
  • #11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
  • #17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
And if anyone believes that I have violated these rules in my defense of my posts and of others' rights to their posts, please accept my apologies. Perhaps I should just ignore Babee's comments, but since she seems (inexplicably) to be stalking my posts and making condescending remarks in multiple places with the result of hijacking the intent of the threads, I have become a bit passionate about it.

Johnny B, if I have stepped over the line here, please advise and accept my apology. I will defer to your judgment sincerely, and without rebuttal.

The hobby should be fun and safe and there should be room for diversity. So I am all for getting back to the fun part since, in the words of Tits McFloppin, my boner is bord !! Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Damn somebody woke up today with their shorts in a knot. Damn dude lighten up. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I'd rather not have the sniping and littering of posts, like this could become (yet again), but ok, if I overreacted, fine. As BH recommended elsewhere I can step back and punt.

Sonoman, if you are choosing to make friends instead, then toward that end I hold out my hand if you care to shake it. The real enemy are those who wish to do the ladies and/or the gents harm.

If we focus our attention there instead, then maybe posts need no longer be littered with insults. So I put it to you: I extend my hand in friendship. Will you choose to shake it and redirect your ire toward the real enemy who wishes us harm?
Hilarious BCG!

Hope you don't mind, I reposted (and gave you credit for the find) on ymwv ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Not at all. Always happy to make someone's day. Or if not make someone's day, at least give them a smile.

Cheers,

bcg