HAPPY BIRTHDAY GW!!!!!

Slave owner. At least he was nice enough to free them. After he died...
Slave owner. At least he was nice enough to free them. After he died... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yeah lets all hate George for that. It's not like anyone else was doing it IN THE 18TH CENTURY, right ?

One of your fallen iconic democrats, the late Robert Byrd would have been a "Massah" too had it not been illegal in the 20th century.

Yeah lets all hate George for that. It's not like anyone else was doing it IN THE 18TH CENTURY, right ?

One of your fallen iconic democrats, the late Robert Byrd would have been a "Massah" too had it not been illegal in the 20th century.
Originally Posted by rioseco
Byrd was a piece of shit and no icon. So was Strom Thurmond, another who would've owned slaves if he could have. You're mistake is thinking I'll agree with any democrat. And you've again unveiled your childlike thinking by using the good ole' 'but mom, everyone was doing it' argument. That doesn't make it right. Since you seem to like simpleton arguments, I'll use an old goody; if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too?
Byrd was a piece of shit and no icon. So was Strom Thurmond, another who would've owned slaves if he could have. You're mistake is thinking I'll agree with any democrat. And you've again unveiled your childlike thinking by using the good ole' 'but mom, everyone was doing it' argument. That doesn't make it right. Since you seem to like simpleton arguments, I'll use an old goody; if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

No because there would no one left around to tell you again, fuck off commie !
No because there would no one left around to tell you again, fuck off commie ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Make a point... you got nothing. I've put you in the position of defending slavery. You can't win.
But that doesn't mean he'll stop squealing at you UnderConstruction.

I don't know if Cornholio is the dumbest motherfucker here, but I'd put him in the top three.

I don't know if Cornholio is the dumbest motherfucker here, but I'd put him in the top three. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suppose since JL graciously left this forum, the race to the bottom for the dumbest motherfucker here has now become a contest between the remaining members of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan.

May the dumbest Idiot win!

I don't know if Cornholio is the dumbest motherfucker here, but I'd put him in the top three. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's been an hour... I consider that a victory
Slave owner. At least he was nice enough to free them. After he died... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
All men, even great ones, have human flaws.

Martin Luther King was a serial adulterer, but that in no way diminishes his greatness as a civil rights leader or his legacy.
Odumbo's 19th century forebears were slave owners also, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, long after Washington had freed his slaves.
It's been an hour... I consider that a victory Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
undercunt you got some explaining to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGFHv6Pxfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqXvfmuuSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TtPtkHJ58

A "Shit Eater" special...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPuLub7AqQM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!
Odumbo's 19th century forebears were slave owners also, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, long after Washington had freed his slaves. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stupid, sputtering blather aside, IBIdiot, what is your fucking point?

Is this another "I know you are but what am I" comment?
Odumbo's 19th century forebears were slave owners also, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, long after Washington had freed his slaves. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what is a forebear? is that different than an afterbear
All men, even great ones, have human flaws.

Martin Luther King was a serial adulterer, but that in no way diminishes his greatness as a civil rights leader or his legacy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're right and it doesn't. If we're ranking flaws though, I'd put slave owner WAY above adulterer, but that's just me.