Prestigious annual DOTY/DPST award thread

We have to be politically correct for this award and discussion and refer to the award as this--

2021 DOTY
P
S
T Award

Ya know to avoid any problems from the "judges"that may penalize any variant.
Yes! As reported last night. We have for the first time a new DOTY winner per vote count that has been certified late last night.
Yssup has been dethroned!
Yssup did contest the vote totals until He was shown the overwhelming vote totals for the new winner!
He was gracious in defeat and had his boy Humpty spit shine the award for the new winner!
There is a question about a rather large ballot dump in the drop box of MY OWN precinct. Thus the delay in announcement!
Iam working diligently to verify these votes. Iam rather confident these votes will be verified !
I defer to the Supremes for a resolution to any disputes.

I understand the Temptation can be great.

But if we survive this election without someone crying “rigged” it will be a Miracle.

Easy as ABC.

But if we survive this election without someone crying “rigged” it will be a Miracle.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

like you did?

BAHHAHHHAAA
like you did?

BAHHAHHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

Yes I Will

Yes I Will

Yes I Will

Yes I Will Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Elbows deep.
Elbows deep. Originally Posted by bambino
You'll be sitting by the computer in your tuxedo (lol) clutching your acceptance speech tonight, won't you?

Oh, and please explain what you mean by "Elbows deep." I'm sure I saw that somewhere else. Maybe in another forum.

Worth checking, wouldn't you say?

Vegas has you at 9-2 with an O/U of 351

Good luck, bruv! You got my vote!
You'll be sitting by the computer in your tuxedo (lol) clutching your acceptance speech tonight, won't you?

Oh, and please explain what you mean by "Elbows deep." I'm sure I saw that somewhere else. Maybe in another forum.

Good luck, bruv! You got all my mail-in ballots Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY
vote early! vote often!

BAHHAHAAAA

Good luck, bruv! You got my vote! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I saw it in one of your reviews. For ALL to see. Are you getting senile too?
... Yssup GOTTA be the winner.

Reckon we could CHANGE the voter rules if we want.
Just like the states do. ... Without Congress.

### Salty
I saw it in one of your reviews. For ALL to see. Are you getting senile too? Originally Posted by bambino
I don't recall that term being used in any review I posted, my fine, finalist friend. I think you're just trying to sway some votes on the eve of the ESPYs... err, DPST of the Year announcement.

That said, it's gotta suck having a career year and being up against Shohei Otani for MVP. But the money's still coming in at 9-2.

I don't recall that term being used in any review I posted, my fine, finalist friend. I think you're just trying to sway some votes on the eve of the ESPYs... err, DPST of the Year announcement.

That said, it's gotta suck having a career year and being up against Shohei Otani for MVP. But the money's still coming in at 9-2.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’ve posted it before. I thinks it’s review # 56. But here’s your latest example of your anal experiences;

“And if someone changes their mind in the middle, you might find a strong clenching sensation on your tongue.

Chit, I damned near lost a fingernail that way!”

That’s you alright.

Looks like you like to tongue butt holes.

Here’s the thread;

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2819853

Yes I Will

Yes I Will Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t think he realizes how stupid he is. He posts all this stupid shit and suddenly doesn’t remember.
Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to slip one past you boyz!

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahHaha!!!

(Still no thread with “elbows deep?” Still curious, buddy. I know I’ve seen it recently. I’ll have to search in other forums, eh?)