The High Priest of the Alt Right declares that Trump is retarded and/or evil

alex jones??????????

nuff said!

Was this before or after his wife beat him up this weekend? lolling
The same Alex Jones who drove a tank in downtown Dallas, on a bullhorn, screaming his unfettered support for Trump, as thousands stood in line for a chance to catch Trump's Rally, in November, 2019.

That fat Bastard called the Cops on his Wife, after she Bitch-slapped him. I can't think of a more vile Human Being.
To be fair. The joneses have called the law on each other for drunk driving.
To be fair. The joneses have called the law on each other for drunk driving. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes.. And to be fair, any Woman that has voluntarily laid under Alex Jones, has got personal Demons that the highest Angels could not hope to supress.
The dude is an idiot for sure
And she whooped him.
He has to be proud it made the paper and the headlines, he is a worthless piece of shit and his wife must think so as well so she bitch slapped him and he called the cops on her.
Typically deplorable trumpy supporter. Is this dumb fuck another criminal that had to be pardoned by trumpy? There was so many I lost count

Yes I did say so dah
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 03:57 PM
alex jones??????????

nuff said!

Was this before or after his wife beat him up this weekend? lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm suprised he has a wife....I'm not suprised a woman can beat up his dumb ass!
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 04:01 PM
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones issued a "warning" to former President Donald Trump, calling him either "ignorant" or "evil" for encouraging people to take the coronavirus vaccine.

The infamous extremist talking head made the comments during his InfoWars show on 25 December.

"This is an emergency Christmas Day warning to President Trump. You are either completely ignorant about the so called 'vaccine' gene therapy that you helped ram through with operation warp speed, or you are one of the most evil men who has ever lived," Mr Jones said
Typically deplorable trumpy supporter. Is this dumb fuck another criminal that had to be pardoned by trumpy? There was so many I lost count

Yes I did say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Repubs have Alex Jones and Dems have the Cuomo Brothers, lol. Oh let's don't forget Don Lemonhead.
And she whooped him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Under statement. ^^^^
Just read another report . She beat the shit outta him! Then fought officers.
alex reported on his show that his wife is cookoo.
Under statement. ^^^^
Just read another report . She beat the shit outta him! Then fought officers.
alex reported on his show that his wife is cookoo. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well, she did marry him. That's the first clue.
The thought of her kinda turns me on. Also, if you want to mention bat shit crazy lefties, the Cuomo bros are just your average horny dudes. You can do far better.