Some people are just stuck on stupid...

...we've seen the headlines the last few days; 14 year old girl killed by POLICE at a mall in California and a 13 year old boy killed by POLICE at a traffic stop in Florida. At least that is what the media and the democrat mayors of both cities are saying.

The first, police responded to a call of "shots fired" at a mall in Los Angeles. A deranged man (the video is available) was attacking women with bike lock and chain. The police arrived in force, found a young woman bloodied, and then found the perp. He refused to comply, and a number of shots took him down where he died. Apparently (waiting a coroner's report) one shot bounced off the floor tiles and went through a wall into a dressing room where a mother and her daughter were hold up. The girl died at the scene.
The second, the boy was riding his dirt bike through the streets of Boynton Beach recklessly with complete disregard for pedestrians. The police gave chase and the boy lost control hitting a street sign and died at the scene.

In both cases the police did their jobs in the best way they could under the circumstances. No cowboy stuff (according to the reports) and no hot dogging. In both cases, the perps refused to comply, and things led to the deaths of themselves and one other
died. Within minutes both elected officials condemned the actions of the police who no doubt feel horrible over what happened.

It makes no difference to regular people but to the woke...the girl was Hispanic, and the boy was Afro-American. In the mall shooting, the perp was also Hispanic. None of that makes any difference. What is important is that I am making this posting based on what has been written, shown, and released by the police and the media. I have not concluded that the police made any mistakes in action or training. Sometimes shit happens and people die. In both cases people could have died if the police had chosen to stay away. It's a lose-lose situation especially when Mayors Grant and Garcetti want to throw the entire department under the bus before having all the facts.

I guess the last two years have taught democrats nothing.
And your point is that Biden is president and because of his policy these shootings happened?
I rest my case about people being stuck on stupid...
I rest my case about people being stuck on stupid... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And its not fixable....lolling eh'?
JDB continues to post threads judging others as stupid.

I rest my case about people being stuck on calling others stupid.
Says the guy who touts...Free America!!!
... Hmmm... Interesting turn of events.

... The 6 January panel has just DROPPED their request
for President Trump's records.

... Makes me wonder IF they fear some reprisals next year
when Congress Republicans create some investigative panels
themselves - and look into every nook and cranny of the
Biden family - and some of the high profile Dems.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Of course. They’re always projecting their crimes on someone else.

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 29, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The Unselect Committee of Radical Left Democrats, and two failed Republicans, has just dropped a large portion of their request for my records and documents—a very big story even though the New York Times refused to put it on the front page. The reason that they dropped the records request is that they don’t want this horror show to happen to Biden and Hunter in three years. This also changes the entire complexion of their request, not that there are any documents that would be incriminating or a problem for me—but the Witch Hunt continues!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
... Looks like Trump had the same thoughts that I did.

... GREAT MINDS surely think alike!

#### Salty
Trump wishes he was smart enough to pull off the Crocodile Dundee act as well as Salty does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(More spam from the twice impeached ousted president … apparently ECCIE remains his prime distribution network!)
Trump wishes he was smart enough to pull off the Crocodile Dundee act as well as Salty does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(More spam from the twice impeached ousted president … apparently ECCIE remains his prime distribution network!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so ... hoehummer

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Do y’all even bother to read the news at all

“The White House said some of the records the House asked for potentially could concern state secrets or executive privilege because they were part of high-level national security deliberations, according to a letter from the White House counsel's office released Tuesday. The House said it would "defer" its requests for those records.

Another set of the documents that the House dropped pursuing may not have been all that helpful anyway because while they were created on dates the committee asked for, they did not pertain to the panel's investigation, the White House letter said. As a result, the committee won't be getting hundreds of pages of National Security Council records at this time.

Su said in the letter that the Capitol riot committee had agreed specifically to defer its request for "internal White House documents that collect and summarize agency intelligence reports and related items."”

Y’all will come up with a wild unfounded and unsupported belief and just run with it.
... Yep... 'cause they surely FEAR tit-for tat next year
when Republicans will control the House - and the Investigations.

Won't THAT be fun!

#### Salty
What’s the Australian word for schadenfreude ?
if you say so ... hoehummer Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you JL