The chicoms bitch slap BRANDON for his FAILED promises!!

The chicoms have BRANDON'S number (call him out for what he is!!)...this from the Global Times...chicoms state run propaganda machine.

China’s state-run propaganda machine, Global Times, quickly capitalized on Biden’s comment, asking, “Did American politicians’ promises during the US presidential elections mean anything at all?”

“I’m going to shut down the virus, not the country,” US President Joe Biden said ambitiously during his presidential campaign in October 2020. However, judging from Biden’s current attitude toward the COVID-19 fight, similar promises made by US politicians are nothing but hollow slogans used to attack other candidates and collect votes. …

During the 2020 presidential elections, many American people had high expectations of Biden because they were convinced that he could curb the raging epidemic. In fact, this was also one of his key platforms. Unfortunately, since US elections have become displays of bipartisan disputes and empty slogans, it is always the American people who ultimately suffer. […]

If the leader of the only superpower in the world today is unable to formulate a unified policy to deal with the public health crisis, and only brag about goals to win more votes, then the US’ system and leadership are dubious.

Do the ChiComs have this inept guy’s number or what? Remember this??

https://youtu.be/oEicUL1VVnI
Headline from The Daily Fool

“BB1961 is an Idiot’s Idiot”

There was no need for me to read the rest of the article because the title said it all.
This message is hidden because bb1961 is the leading name on your ignore list.
Slap Biden for broken promises....get in line.
You mean the Commies haven’t got their 2 billion dollars worth yet?
Noam Chomsky on Rising Fascism in U.S., Class Warfare & the Climate Emergency

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/12...ing_fascism_in

AMY GOODMAN: I want to ask you how January 6th, how you see it playing out. Do you see it as really not so much the birth but continuation of a proto-fascist movement? You’re in Arizona, the recounts over and over again of the votes, questioning Democratic votes all over the country. Where do you see the U.S. going? And do you see President Trump becoming president again?

NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s very possible. The Republican strategy, which I described, has been successful: Do as much damage as you can to the country, blame it on the Democrats, develop all sorts of fanciful tales about the hideous things that the communists, the Democrats, are doing to your children, to the society, in a country which is subjected to social collapse, to atomization, to lack of organized ability to respond in ideas and actions that can be successful. And we’re seeing it right now. So, yes, it’s very possible that the denialist party will come back into power, that Trump will be back, or someone like him, and then we’ll be simply racing to the precipice.

As far as fascism is concerned, there are some analysts, very astute and knowledgeable ones, who say we’re actually moving towards actual fascism. My own feeling is, I would prefer to call it a kind of proto-fascism, where many of the symptoms of fascism are quite apparent — resort to violence, the belief that violence is necessary. A large part of the Republican Party, I think maybe 30 or 40%, say that violence may be necessary to save our country from the people who are trying to destroy it, the Democrat villains who are doing all these hideous things that are fed into their ears. And we see it in armed militias.

January 6th was an example of — these are people from basically petit bourgeois, moderately affluent Middle America circles, not — there were some militia types among them who really feel that it’s necessary to carry out a coup to save the country. They were trying to carry out a coup to undermine an elected government — it’s called a coup — and came unfortunately close. Luckily, the — and they’re now taking — the Republican Party is now taking sophisticated measures to try to ensure that the next time around, it will succeed.

noam chunkie doesn't know whats hes talking about it.
This message is hidden because bb1961 is the leading name on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hurt your feelings Mr woke...but you posted on a thread you know NOTHING about??
You are a disingenuous FRAUD HoseHummer.
Headline from The Daily Fool

“BB1961 is an Idiot’s Idiot”

There was no need for me to read the rest of the article because the title said it all. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Exactly.