Extreme anal

Ok this is the only place I think I could post this and probably going to get some judgement and some will think I’m gross buutttt, I’m really wanting a girl that can prolapse her asshole. Any chance there are any providers with this kind of anal experience??? I need an Adriana Chechik is what I need lolol
  • BLM69
  • 02-26-2022, 12:48 PM
We need a list of some anal queens that really enjoy it
Saw the title & thought it would be someone looking to double anal or give/take a fisting.

Then I read the OP. Adriana Chechik.... Prolapse....

Yeah there was one
Arielmore
Several years ago
Petite with an elastic ass
Did double anal with me and another guy
And one other time
Back when we had a killer gang bang group in Houston (UTR now).
With fluffers

She loved collar leash and blindfold and enjoyed being fed to the wolves.

She came harder from anal sex than from vaginal
She would do double anal but not double vag which is counter intuitive

No prolapse —but extreme anal yeah

Lots of others would do DP or double vag
Ariel not around anymore?? Sounds like my kind of girl!
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2022, 05:27 PM
Ariel not around anymore?? Sounds like my kind of girl! Originally Posted by thadude1425
This is why the hobby sucks now a days, the whores suck half the cock and just lay there after, I find better civilian pussy, they're just horny ready to nutt
This is why the hobby sucks now a days, the whores suck half the cock and just lay there after, I find better civilian pussy, they're just horny ready to nutt Originally Posted by BLM69

It still takes research to find the truly perverted ladies that love when you shove it up their ass hard and deep and then pound the hell out of it. Still have yet to find one that will let me fist her ass, but it is on my bucket list. But to my colleague BLM, these ladies may be harder to find, but they are still out there ... Certainly not the young girls that won't but a dick in their mouth without a condom.