MH Apt Group

Hi fellow mongers
Ive asked this on USA but the few who know are being tight lipped for whatever reason. So I'm hoping someone here will be a better fellow monger!
The Maryland Heights Asian Group that moved and went underground seems to be worse than even gaining access to Maria's Girls, which I was graciously allowed by a fellow senior on USA.
Would be very grateful if anyone here can help. I really like quality Asians and my understanding is this group is the best around.
Thanks guys!
Hi fellow mongers
Ive asked this on USA but the few who know are being tight lipped for whatever reason. So I'm hoping someone here will be a better fellow monger!
The Maryland Heights Asian Group that moved and went underground seems to be worse than even gaining access to Maria's Girls, which I was graciously allowed by a fellow senior on USA.
Would be very grateful if anyone here can help. I really like quality Asians and my understanding is this group is the best around.
Thanks guys! Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
Help me get into Maria’s 😩
Moved to coed
OK Thanks and sorry I put it in the wrong catagory.
I also like Asian ladies but i
can't seem to find any good ones all adds i see tend to be a hit and miss
If you are a senior on USA then go to the Marias page and request for the info like I did. I will not give it here cause I can't tell if you are a senior or not.
I also like Asian ladies but i
can't seem to find any good ones all adds i see tend to be a hit and miss Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Unfortunately this is the case all over the state. The guys on the USA page are not sharing supposedly by request of the mammason over the MHG. But one senior is holding that info hostage and will only share if you provide him some useful intel first. I think that's a dick move so I won't reply or converse with him ever again.
Anyway if I crack the code I will share the info after gaining first knowledge of the situation.