Abortion

Then you are still equating humans as nothing more than another animal. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes, because that’s what we are.
There is no basis for morality with animals.......only the law of the jungle.
That’s obviously incorrect, since humans are animals. Our sense of morality is developed because we’ve got higher functioning brains, not a “soul” which isn’t a real thing other than in the minds of religious wackjobs.

This is a strange discussion. The guy on the anything goes abortion side using religious symbolism to defend his/her argument is something I’ve not seen before. Usually it’s nutters on the opposite side who do that.
Who's the one on the "anything goes abortion side", sir?
Yes, because that’s what we are. That’s obviously incorrect, since humans are animals. Our sense of morality is developed because we’ve got higher functioning brains, not a “soul” which isn’t a real thing other than in the minds of religious wackjobs.

This is a strange discussion. The guy on the anything goes abortion side using religious symbolism to defend his/her argument is something I’ve not seen before. Usually it’s nutters on the opposite side who do that. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
I have to say, it sounds and looks to me like you are playing both side.

Our sense of morality is the question. Are we just primates who see abortion as evolution? Or are we developed to the point of questioning nature? Half-ass serious question.
  • Tiny
  • 04-24-2024, 04:11 PM
The guy on the anything goes abortion side using religious symbolism to defend his/her argument is something I’ve not seen before. Usually it’s nutters on the opposite side who do that. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Thank you! And please go to the "hateful trans thread" for even more Biblical justification for social liberalism:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2974455

Please be sure and take note of how you can contribute to the Church of Tiny! It's right there at the bottom of Post #71 in the trans thread:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=71
Yes, because that’s what we are. That’s obviously incorrect, since humans are animals. Our sense of morality is developed because we’ve got higher functioning brains, not a “soul” which isn’t a real thing other than in the minds of religious wackjobs.

This is a strange discussion. The guy on the anything goes abortion side using religious symbolism to defend his/her argument is something I’ve not seen before. Usually it’s nutters on the opposite side who do that. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace

You have now reached the conclusion that there is no morality, but it is invented by humans.
Who are only animals. There is no morality for animals.

Then there is no real morality, and no basis for stating abortion is immoral. And no basis
for making laws that state all humans must follow them, when they have different beliefs.