In a rut...

I'm on the south side of 50 and recently made contact with an old high school buddy that is loving life. He lives in California and gets a lot of outdoors activity in. I spent some time with him a couple weeks ago and we went salmon fishing. It was fantastic.

My eccie contacts have been quite interesting, but so far not game changing. I guess that's one of the reasons I joined. I'm interested to hear from others. Any "game changing" experiences?
We can try again lol This time no bubble wrap needed
Hi mynameissam,

I'm curious how eccie is likely to be game changing in a way that would be desirable to you?

I suppose if I was in the hobbyist's shoes I wouldn't expect anything more than a little pleasurable distraction from the monotony of the day to day.
Although I have had some lucrative proposals and some "game changing" proposals, I never obliged any of them; mostly out of fear, self-preservation, and love for freedom.

Maybe I am misunderstanding something here. Maybe you mean "game changing" with regard to hobby related activities. I assumed otherwise based on your mention of age, how your friend is living it up, and eccie contact experience.

Over all, Salmon fishing in California sounds fun. I don't go fishing, but I love the great out doors and I love Cali!

I'm sure whatever you are looking for out of life is here for you to attain.
Don't ever forget it, just go and get it! Wish you well.

Also, Shala your menu makes me want to step my game up!
I am just on the South side of 50 too and have no idea what you are talking about??

Game Changing?.. can you elaborate more?
If you tards need game changing go to the tranny. I am sure Austin has plenty of trannies to change all your games.
Game Changing ?

-- hopefully, not a mid-life crisis

This is a hobby, not a vocation (at least, not a vocation for the gents! Obviously could be, at least if only part-time or for a while, for the ladies.)
  • Toyz
  • 09-07-2014, 08:49 AM
If you tards need game changing go to the tranny. I am sure Austin has plenty of trannies to change all your games. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider quit trolling the board and go suck your taint...
Pyramider quit trolling the board and go suck your taint... Originally Posted by Toyz

I was merely contributing an idea on getting out of a rut. Or did I strike too close to home?
Another one for the ignore list!
  • Toyz
  • 09-07-2014, 03:14 PM
I was merely contributing an idea on getting out of a rut. Or did I strike too close to home? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope not at all...you're just a trolling cunt with nothing better to do, I've got your routine mapped...I was just commenting on your comment.
I agree your an asshole and I think that Ebony Jasmine Love Austin had the most intellengent thing to say to him, including my self... And thank you my dear **blush**
ditto with ladies above

Live life doing what makes ya happy!!!
Pyramider quit trolling the board and go suck your taint...
HA HA HA HA +1
Nope not at all...you're just a trolling cunt with nothing better to do, I've got your routine mapped...I was just commenting on your comment. Originally Posted by Toyz

Wow, name calling is uncalled for, I believe there is a guideline about that very thing.

I wish the powers that be would be nekid photos in the guidelines to keep us from fading to sleep while searching ....

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others.
  • Toyz
  • 09-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Wow, name calling is uncalled for, I believe there is a guideline about that very thing.

I wish the powers that be would be nekid photos in the guidelines to keep us from fading to sleep while searching ....

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh damn spellchecker...I type GUY...it defaulted to that turrible word.

Example #1 of unprovoked rudeness by you necessitating a response...

"If you tards need game changing go to the tranny. I am sure Austin has plenty of trannies to change all your games".

Now go suck your taint and quit trolling boards across America...if you want me to post all the violations you've made of the rule you are invoking, keep pushing...if a MOD were to go read your last 40 posts in various cities, you would have enough infractions to be banned...