How long is too long?

I've had maybe half a dozen exchanges with ladies on this board, and my question would be, when is it acceptable to move on and not seem rude? Arranging my latest appointment was a process four days in the making, with a 12-hour plus lag time between sent message and response - and that's with an assistant handling the scheduling. In this age of the Internet and smartphones, should it really take that long?
Ladies take time off.

I apply a typical business model to them..... If I send a PM or leave a Message and don't hear from them for 3 days I assume they are not interested..... A lot of these gals are only working 3 or 4 days a week..... Might only check messages once a day or every other day when they are not...
When you are still a relative newbie with only reviews of 1 provider you can anticipate that screening will take longer. You can't hurry that process along, they are doing it to protect themselves.

If you decide you can't wait that long, then move on to someone else.
I agree with Whispers and I am sorry Jim that happened to you. A provider with an assitant should definitely have better TCB skills. IMHO, it depends on the reasoning and the provider. Some requests that I get take up to a week to get scheduled depending on my schedule (touring, family stuff, friend stuff, school, when Auntie Flo comes along, other obligations). I also get back to a guy within 48 hrs usually at least within the same day. If it took you four days to get something set up because she was out of town or taking a few days off, as long as she or her assistant is communicating with you, then I think u should wait on her.

On the other hand, if she keeps promising u Tuesday and Tuesday comes and she cancels last min, so Weds, Weds comes, cancels again, so Thurs, thurs comes and she cancels again. That would be a point to move on.

Now look at it from a providers view as well, when do us providers move on to the guys that are just timewasters. The ones that email u back and forth for a month or longer and have the intentions to set something up but never do. Or the ones that constantly cancel on u time after time. When is it time to move on from hobbyiests that do that? Trust me, I have been in this situation so it works on both ends babes.

Best of luck to u!
You might want to also consider the providers position, if I ever have to cancel last minute for a emergency, I offer a lil discount on our time together or will offer a little bit more time during the session. It doesnt happen often but its a considerate gesture.
I guess you all make valid points, but I don't have that kind of free time to spend making appointments, so I guess I'm not going to be seeing many ladies, or writing many reviews. Catch-22.
  • Loxly
  • 10-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Cough.... Set your limits and stick to them. I have my limits just like everyone else, hobbyists and providers alike. You will "make your bones" like the rest of us did. Just takes a bit of patience.

There is ample talent here in ECCIE so hang in there and for GOD's sake don't get flusterred and head over to BP.
I do provide references other than the provider I've reviewed, I've just chosen not to review those individuals, for a variety of reasons. Perhaps a change in perspective is in order, or maybe I just need to accept the reality of my situation.
No BP for me, Loxly. I'd just as soon quit the hobby as stoop to that level of service- and risk.
I guess you all make valid points, but I don't have that kind of free time to spend making appointments, so I guess I'm not going to be seeing many ladies, or writing many reviews. Catch-22. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire
Embrace the concept of "Plan B"
No BP for me, Loxly. I'd just as soon quit the hobby as stoop to that level of service- and risk. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire
Just missing opportunities there.... Lots of ECCIE ladies on Back Page and Back Page Ladies on ECCIE.....

Learn how to manage your own risk and neither place is much different...
I can never tell what I'm getting on BP- all the ads are the same, and I had a scary experience there that turned me off to it.
When you have to fold it in half to keep it from falling out the bottom of your pants.
Have you thought about getting pre-screened with a few of the ladies you prefer. Tell them your situation about not being able to schedule too far in advance. Once you are screened by them, you should be able to find one that will be able to meet with you on your schedule.

As far as the screening goes, just have patience. Once you are pre-screened you should be good to go.
Maybe give it a few minutes, but until she contacts you back and makes a firm commitment to a specific time, the business is still up for grabs.

All the more reason for a lady to answer phone calls right away, or at least respond to messages quickly.

They're providing a service for money. Until they make a commitment, why the hell would you feel a commitment to give them your business?