City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: plano area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: no
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: 1HR
Fee: 0
Hair Length and Color: i wouldn't know but based on reviews and her showcase I'm going with pics are accurate
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice tits and ass!
Recommendation: no
i messaged her on about Monday wondering when she will be in town and then she messaged me on Wednesday saying she was in town. I told her i wasn't going to be available till Thursday night. we messaged but her timing was about 4hrs between each message. it was such poor communication we still didn't schedule a time or if it was incall or outcall. It wasn't until about early thursday we said 930pm. and still poor communication through out the day. she messaged me back saying she has ha a heck of a day which i understand, but then continues with i deleted all the messages or something of that sort. i kinda ignore it and proceed. it got to about 830 when she finally asked if it was in or out and i said in. when i told her she asked me if one of these hey ways were fine i said yes and she never replied again. she wasn't rude or anything i just wish it were better communication on her part and i guess better timing. i would love to see her and change this to because honestly jealous of those other reviews that have had a great time with her.

P.S first review if i nee to fix anything or improve on something let me know. so i can make better reviews in the future.
John, thanks for taking the time to share Intel, but there are a couple of issues here.

1) you can only review sessions that actually took place. NCNS reports belong in coed.

2) when you do review a session you should use the "new review" button instead of the "new thread" button. That will ensure that your review is laid out properly and that the ROS is private.

Hope your next attempt at a session goes better!
I saw Barbie Doll in Midland that day?! She wasn’t in Plano.
Damn. I don't know where I was 2 weeks ago.
  • motor
  • 08-16-2018, 01:32 PM
I saw Barbie Doll in Midland that day?! She wasn’t in Plano. Originally Posted by payton55
dude comments on a thread that was a year and a half ago.....damn
Some telegraphic/ photographic shit goings on.
dude comments on a thread that was a year and a half ago.....damn Originally Posted by motor
Or that dude is barbie doll with “its” only post since their similar join date. Telegraphic shit for sure